Terraria Giveaway!

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Might as well try considering I missed the original Terraria hype.
catgirl12466

...and if we wanna get technical, your chance is determined by 1/n, where n is the people in the draw. There's no one single percentage we can apply to it, it's a rational function and it changes (decreases, even) every time :3. On the bright side, one of the properties of this rational function is that it'll never reach 0, right? Maybe I'm taking this too seriously...
We're up to 12 with me now though. 8.33%, good luck everybody!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
...and if we wanna get technical, your chance is determined by 1/n, where n is the people in the draw. There's no one single percentage we can apply to it, it's a rational function and it changes (decreases, even) every time :3. On the bright side, one of the properties of this rational function is that it'll never reach 0, right? Maybe I'm taking this too seriously...
We're up to 12 with me now though. 8.33%, good luck everybody!
Eyup, I've been telling @Timdood3 his chances since others have been joining. :3

Chocfudgemud

Reaction score
Hmmm, July 1st ere. Guess I might a aswell give it a crack.

Chocfudgemud :D (There's no happy face in my name I am strangely happy currently!)

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just a reminder that the giveaway signups end tomorrow at 12:00 PM CST. (Figure out the time for yourself, I'm not that smart) If you have not already, and if you feel like it, you can add me on steam as well. Currently: Mr. Nobody

Good luck!