TEAMS

ALufkin24

Reaction score
I hope I am in the section to post this but as I was on the server playng, and I thought it would be
a great idea to have Teams (ex: Team Avalon or Team Killers). Of course, all teams must follow all server rules. They must help each other not get caught and teach each other the tips and tricks of not getting Zombiefied. Once one member of the team becomes a Zombie, they will try their best not to turn a fellow member into a zombie unless all players are and have no choice but to do so.

I'm still workiing on this idea. It might have already been suggested, but thought I would try anyways.

Thank you for atleast taking the time to read this post! =)

Happy Zombifing!

EDIT: If we did get more people into this, I think it would be a good idea to start another section of the forums called 'TEAMS" so people can recruit and keep in contact via forums.

EDIT 2: Go ahead and Delete this post! I did not realize the one below this one was about 'Teams'. Only suggestion that I have is to have another sections called 'Teams' on the forums so we can recruit and such.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
First of all, i think this idea has been denied before because of many reasons. But go to this link:
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/zombie-competition.4220/#post-62855
This is a special team event that anyone can participate in. By what you wrote down i think that your idea isnt that different from the special event, but part of the reason it would be denied is because of the fact that having this always up (Like teams always on the server and for this to not be a one time thing) would cause problems

ALufkin24

Reaction score
That looks great! Mine is sorta different from that. The idea that I had didn't have anything to do with competing. It something sorta like a 'Clan' if you will.

I do see where some problems will arise, but I would like to set rules when the do arise.

Thank you!

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
I don't think we would stop any kind of "clan" from forming, but I also don't think we would change the server to accommodate ( giving special tags or something)

Suggestion: just make your Clan apart from the zombie server.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
For numerous reasons I don't think having clans would be a good idea. The idea of the server is the humans versus the zombies, not clans versus clans. Also, people are most likely to team up and make a clan with friends, but most of the time it's actually fun to hunt down your friends, of course you could still do it but it would ruin the idea of a 'clan'. It will just turn in a deal by players to not hunt eachother, nothing more really, which I wouldn't like to see.
The idea itself is not bad, but sadly it doesn't work on the zombie servers because it doesn't fit the playstyle, however, if you can't leave it feel free to do what Jowe suggested and make an unofficial clan apart from the server.