Tamzies - Advanced Builder App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamzies

Reaction score
Hello Lovelies,
I decided to take the leap of faith and apply for Advanced Builder.

Username: Tamzies

Time spent on the server: I have been fairly active over the past month
References (Adv+): Natsubros, Sircomputer, Salientgorilla, Rawrmynameisrex.

Screenshots/warps of creations: Warp: /Warp Tamzies
(This warp takes you to my plot and you will stand in front of a square made out of glowstone inside is a big city, but on my plot are also some other creations that I have made.)

Signed: Tamara (Tamzies)
Other: My plot had a lot of helpers in the beginning, on my first day I added everyone and I did not know how to remove them without deleting my plot.

Other: Only Harold1995 - IMilan and SalientGorilla helped me.
Monkey did some replacing of stone, because it was simply not working for me.
IMilan helped me with copying buildings in the city, because it was so much work and last but not least Harold1995, he was bored and did some of the interior for one House. (He placed some chairs and a carpet here and there. (Very minimal.) I build everything myself and everything is authentic.

Thank you for taking a peek at my buildings! Have a nice day. :'-)

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
The reason I referenced is because I saw the clear skill of your terraforming and building skills, which led me to referencing you. You're a great builder, and I'm sure you can make much better builds with Adv.Builder.
+1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tamzies

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
It's great that you've taken a leap of faith on this because after seeing what you've made, I think that it's right to say that your buildings are of an advance builder quality. You have kept a theme by using the same blocks and building style for your underground city, but I was really surprised when I saw your buildings on top of your plot. They seem to have a similar style--I think it's because of the way you made the roofline similar on the sides of the towers--but the buildings are each using different block variations. I believe that the sandstone build and the build with obsidian next to it are the only builds that have some interior work done to it and they both look well done.

I also appreciate that you cleared up the remnants of stone spheres on the top of your plot when I mentioned them to you earlier. And after seeing that you took the time to do that, I feel that it would be great to see you as an Adv Builder. Good Luck!

• Thank You

Collosal

Reaction score
I will be going with a +1. You're an active player and a great builder, you are very nice to others and seem to be, from what I have gathered, mature. I'm also impressed with how much detail you put into your builds and I feel that voxelsniper will help you tremendously.

• Thank You

tnm

Reaction score
Your building are really quite good, I like the fact you kept it to the theme you're trying to make. The terraforming aspect isn't amazing but I know it's not your strong point; I would suggest learning some basic world edit commands as it can be really useful! +1

• Thank You

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Pretty much what tnm said. Whilst your terraforming isn't amazing (I realise by now it's not your type of building aspect), you'd benefit from VoxelSniper and some WorldEdit stuff. Meanwhile, your building is superb!
+1

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Tamzies and Notme

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Going with a +1. Your build theme is different from other themes that I see. It's usual, which I like. As said before, and you have admitted it, your terraforming isn't the best. However, that isn't a real 'need' for adv. It could be worked on to generally improve your builds even more. You attitude is good, I don't see any problems with it in the foreseeable-future.

Good luck!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.