Tam draws and paints things.

Tamsanity

Reaction score
Hey hey hey.
Here's some of my stuff.
Give me critique, tell me your favorite, what you do or don't like about my style.
I know I need to work on my anatomy and perspective okay.
I think my stuff is pretty crappy compared to other people's stuff but I'm posting it anyways.

ok here goes

This one ^ Took me about three hours. It's pretty large, as you can see in my profile photo.
I used a ballpoint pen, graphite, charcoal, acrylic paint, watercolor and spraypaint.
There's a ton of meaning in this one but it's pretty personal, you might be able to see what it represents though

This is a doodle I made, sitting outside during the rain.
I didn't use a reference photo for this one. It's just ballpoint pen and sharpie.
It symbolizes spiritual growth, at least for me, that lovely twinge you feel when something touches your soul.
I'm so deep :^)

Made this with pen, watercolor and acrylic paint.
I made this one when I wasn't feeling very good, but it took my mind off of what was going on,
so it reminds me of hope for better days.

Acrylic paint, watercolor, charcoal and ballpoint pen.
I wanted to paint something intense and colorful,
And I adored the expression of the outcome. She looks overwhelmed and I love that.
Not sure if this represents anything for me, it's just a sketch really.

So I hope you guys like these.
Later.

Reaction score
Holy, only three hours for the first one?! That is incredible. I love your style so much, it's amazing how you put a meaning in every painting, I really enjoy that. These are some awesome pieces of art, I hope to see more soon!

• Love
Reactions: Tamsanity

Trevmaster9

Reaction score
And i seriously can BARELY draw a circle and Tamrawr is over here drawing up a storm, Yesh and they look god damn amazing, seems as if i could see it in a museum BUT AT HOME ON A MINECRAFT FORUM \o/