Not open for further replies.

8bitChap

Reaction score

Author: 8bitChap

Size: The size is the full schematic.

Map boundary: ^ See size ^

Random or choose kits?: Random

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/yCuJC

Notes: This map is tag, All teams should have jump boost V, speed II for the duration of the round. I would also like the surrounding area of the map to be complete void. The spawns of both teams are marked with a orange wool which should be removed after. (They spawn in the caves under the giant Oreos!) Also I tweaked the map with a command block to include a /playsound when the player leaves spawn. Can the game rule of the map be altered so that it doesn't provide a chat message when the sound is played?

The map download also includes a flatland underneath. If possible could the map be lowered down from the height clouds float at and can the flatland within a 500 block radius be removed? Also if any mobs are there (They shouldn't be) please make their death slow and painful.

Download: Download

Warp: /warp CandyLand in the skyland world.

Input File (I tried to make more of a effort with this one but it still baffles me how to do the coordinates!)
MapName: CandyLand
Author: 8bitChap
BuildTime: 45
GameTime: 480
WorldTime: 1000
SpawnProtectTime: 5000
WorldWeather: 0
Team0:
SpawnType: 0
SpawnLocation:
==: Vector
x:
y:
z:
ChooseKit: false
OneKitPerRound: false
KitResetTime: 1
BoxChance: 0
MoveFirstHunter: false
FallReduction: 10000
CanDrown: false
Team1:
SpawnType: 0
SpawnLocation:
x:
y:
z:
ChooseKit: false
FallReduction: 10000
CanDrown: false
Centre:
x:
y:
z:
WorldSize:
SkyLimit:
ResetInventory: true
CanUseLocate: false
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: true
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: false
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: true
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: false
MysteryBoxChance: 0
SurvivorRestrictedBreak:
*All
SurvivorRestrictedPlace:
*All
SurvivorRestrictedBreakEx:
HunterRestrictedPlace:
*All
HunterRestrictedBreak:
*All
Kit:
HunterFree:
Evil Oompa-Loompa:
- COOKIE|1
Juggernaut:
Evil Oompa-Loompa:
- COOKIE|1
HunterLeader:
Evil Oompa-Loompa:
- COOKIE|1
HunterStart:
- COOKIE|1
SurvivorStart:
I couldn't figure out how to format this so I'm just going to explain. There should be two survivor kits. "Blue Jelly Bean" and "Yellow Jelly Bean" and "White Jelly Bean". The Yellow Jelly bean kit should include: A full set of gold armour (they spawn with it on their bodies) and all pieces should be called "Yellow Jelly Bean Coating" the blue should have diamond armour named "Blue Jelly Bean Coating" and the white jelly bean should have iron armour named "White Jelly Bean Coating." The armour attributes shouldn't be a problem with the huge strength buff that hunters have. If it is then it can be solved accordingly. All kits should have 1 sugar in their first hotbar slot and the sugar should have the fortune 3 effect just because it should be shiny! The other survivor kit, "Gummy Bear", should include: Full set of Gold armour; enchanted with fortune 3, and a Gold Block named "Lucky Charm"
Effects:
Hunter:
Starting:
- INCREASE_DAMAGE|1000|50
- JUMP|800|5
- SPEED|800|2
- SATURATION|800|10
Survivor:
Starting:
- JUMP|800|5
- SPEED|800|3
- SATURATION|800|10

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Juggernauts are evil Oompa-Loompas too?
:(
Also, will you want saturation with your tag? I generally makes it more fluid and fun, but the Cubism-esque status effects could make the hunger neccecary
Otherwise, looks great!

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
This map looks wonderful, exellent, fantastic, and delicious. You can see all the details and the effort you made in order to make this map. So I'm giving you a+1

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I'm really starting to like your work on the map's your making for AoD. I still have the concern about the maps size though on this map as well. Also it look's like there's no survivor kit's? Making make ad least one x)? Overall going to have to go with a +1, but make sure you add a survivor kit.

Reactions: 1 person

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
I am not too sure if I am allowed to do this, but +1!
It is very creative, layered and I think it aesthetically pleasing to the eye!

I also like the incorporation of the OREOS :3

Ugh. And there's cookies and candy canes! This is fantastic.

8bitChap

Reaction score
My map just got submitted for nightmare. I'm off to finish to tweaks to the map! Let's hope the apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.