Tacolove231 op fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie

Reaction score
In-game username:TacoLove231

Time-zone:eastern time

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? I can spend about at least 6 hours on the week-end on the weekday when there is school I can play around 4 hours.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? Is making sure everyone stays safe flows the rules helps when there is a flood or a player is being mean to another.

What sets you apart from other applicants? well, I only really like playing r.o.f. and I don't play others so that's my reason.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? not trying to be afk all the time

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
try to figure it out but if I can't get another op or try to
What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have?
none but I have some of my friends are ops.
In-game username:

Time-zone:

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?

What sets you apart from other applicants?

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?

What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have?

References:I have been on the server for a long time, I am an grandmaster and I know mostly how ops do their jobs and I think people would like me as an op and I know how to reason with people, I understand what I can't (mostly what I can't do) and what I can do (mostly what I can do) so that's why I think I would make a good op thank you for your time reading this too :D

• Haha
Reactions: Jeercrul and Notme

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hey, Stephanie ,

We're going to decline this application because of a few reasons:

1: You do not have an operator reference. You need to privately message at least one RoF Operator, and they have to agree to them referencing you in order to achieve their reference.

2: Your application is lackluster. From what I can tell you've spent at most two minutes on it. We need applications to be given 100% effort, and this obviously isn't close.

3: You are not ready for this rank. You made a previous application without knowing what thread to read and without knowing what instructions were needed. You also need to spend more time and prove to the operators that you are socially active and helpful on the server.

Declined for now. You may re-apply in at least two weeks from now. Good luck and have fun on the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.