Survivor Rock Islands

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results
The Survivors that were sent to the danger zone are... lovedaice, SmoggyWaffles and Ooglie101
But the last Survivor who is out of Survivor Rock Islands is... Lovedaice​
Lovedaice, you're the Tenth and final Member of the Jury. Please stay in touch with the thread becuase you'll be very important at the end.​
You can say one last statement if you wish​
Lovedaice, the Tribe have spoken​
24 down. 3 left.​

Reactions: Xfolo

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Congratulations Final 3!
You've done what the others couldn't do. Make it this far.​
Pim
Listen carefully, each one of you will now write a final statement to the Jury. Saying why you deserve to win. You can write/add all you want in order to convince them to get their vote.​
Write it by PM and then send it to me. Do NOT post it on the thread.
Jury:​
Wasup58​
Hockeyfan1852​
Nitasu987​
Storm886​
755someone755​
Natsu​
Stretford01​
77_is_the_best​
Nottykitten​
Lovedaice​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Statements
Ooglie's Final Statement
Why I should win... let's look at the reasons...​
Wait a second, there's none!​
I've simply been tagging behind everyone this whole game, heck, if anyone should win it should really be Pim (no offence Smoggs) after surviving by themselves for so many votings.​
Don't. vote. me.​
Vote Smoggy or Pim, I don't mind but srs, not me.​
Pim's Final Statement
My beloved Jury.​
I want to thank you first of all for getting me to the finals, because without each and single one of you i wouldnt stand here.​
So, if you havent decided yet who to vote for as the #1 survivor, i might just convince you to vote for me! <3​
-Why should Pim win this season of survivor island?​
Well, maybe because my independence. If you have read the thread the last days, you would have noticed that i stood alone, when getting 'kicked out' out of the alliance. After that, i stood up against the big guys, and gave hope to the other left-alone's.​
cant come up with more convincing things, sigh.
Im not going to tell you why i would be a better choice than the other 2 finalists. ...Just doesnt feel right.​
Just look deep inside your heart, and make the right decision.​
Thank you for your consideration.​
SmoggyWaffle's Final Statement
Although I have never been the strongest player throughout the game, out of the final three, I feel that I was the most tactical. I formed alliances outside of my major one, I was able to make it through the game being up for voting only once (the final voting), and I was able to vote for people in my alliances so that they never found out (i promise you Stret and Love, it wasn't you.​
I may not have been the best player in the fame. Or the strongest. Or even most active, byt I tried to communicate my points across the game as I had to, and I believe that, along with my major alliance, got me through the game almost unscathed.​
I know most pf you will either vote Ooglie for being the leader of the alliance in the end, ir Pim for doing a Raxo-style survivor, but please, I urge you to consider voting for me as I tried my hardest the whole game and probably made an alliance with you at some point in the game.​
Thanks guys <3 and good luck to everyone!​
---------------------------------------------------------------------​
There you go Jury. They have said their last words to try and convince you to vote for them. All the power now switches to the Jury.​
Now listen carefully Jury. You now can ask ANY questions or say something to them if you wish. This might help you in making a decision on who you would want to win. So go ahead and ask them whatever you wish.​
Do NOT say who you're voting for. This is just about asking questions. Then you'll be able to vote for a winner.​

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Notty, Smoggy and Fruity.
Why? Let me explain the whole concept...
Okay so at the beginning of Survivor Notty made this thing called Alliance A which consisted of Notty, Fruity, Smoggy and me and we all had our Alliance Bs which then consisted of another 4 people (mine was called the trusty friendly alliance of friends or something) and then we would gain majority from them and then I was planning to not vote at final voting if everything worked out so that Fruity, Smoggy and Notty would auto get into final 3 however Fruit went out early so the whole plan kinda failed, losing 1 member of Alliance A and 4 members of Alliance B.
Hockeyfan1852

Pim

Reaction score
Pim how does it feel to beat me? ;)
Normal :3

If you could have taken anyone this season to the final three who would they be and why?

Hmmmmm... lets see

I wanted to have Xfolo by my side, as he introduced me to this amazing forum game, and putting me in an awesome alliance, which got me to this place. (<3)

And ofcourse for the third place in the finals, Natsu, who gave up his alliance just for me. (<3)

nitasu987

Reaction score
Ok. First off, none of you really should be getting my vote, because the one and only person I want to vote for to win would be the mastermind of the mega-alliance, Notty. Gratz on making it this far.
Ooglie101 SmoggyWaffles Pim

How much control did you have in your superalliance? (Pim to my knowledge you weren't in it, so for you I extend my congratulations).

Also, why was I so darn threatening you had to take me out before others in your alliance when I could've been a swing vote and you could've cut me loose at final 5?

Thanks for a great game!

storm886

Reaction score
Ooglie101 Don't say that about yourself, Ooglie! You are certainly a contender in this final three. What makes you a better leader than Notty? Who were your main targets in this game?

Pim Congrats on making it to the final three! Pim. how did you use strategy, if any, to get you to the final three after our alliance (notty, pim, 755, storm) dissolved? Or was it just purely luck, in your opinion? If it was luck, why do you deserve to win the title?

SmoggyWaffles You may have used lots of strategy to get here, Smoggy. But from someone who wasn't involved in any of those PMs, you look like a floater who was getting sympathy, because you are leaving the community after this game. Do you think pre-existing relationships were the main factor in you getting this far in the game?

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Ooglie101 Don't say that about yourself, Ooglie! You are certainly a contender in this final three. What makes you a better leader than Notty? Who were your main targets in this game?

Pim Congrats on making it to the final three! Pim. how did you use strategy, if any, to get you to the final three after our alliance (notty, pim, 755, storm) dissolved? Or was it just purely luck, in your opinion? If it was luck, why do you deserve to win the title?

SmoggyWaffles You may have used lots of strategy to get here, Smoggy. But from someone who wasn't involved in any of those PMs, you look like a floater who was getting sympathy, because you are leaving the community after this game. Do you think pre-existing relationships were the main factor in you getting this far in the game?
Honestly, yes. But why does that affect anything? If people saw me as a threat, they vould have voted for me. It is a game - there are no harsh feelings involved :-)

Also, the factor that i was leaving may have racked in the extra votes, but i wasnt the one to suggest keeping me in the game - it was Pim. If people wanted to vote for me they could. It would not have made my stay any less enjoyable! You had the chance to vote for me and didnt take it. Im sorry but that isn't my problem. ;-)

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Ok. First off, none of you really should be getting my vote, because the one and only person I want to vote for to win would be the mastermind of the mega-alliance, Notty. Gratz on making it this far.

How much control did you have in your superalliance? (Pim to my knowledge you weren't in it, so for you I extend my congratulations).

Also, why was I so darn threatening you had to take me out before others in your alliance when I could've been a swing vote and you could've cut me loose at final 5?

Thanks for a great game!
As i was a part of the alliance, I was more than likely following directions, as you can remember I did this last season as well. However, like last season, I voted for threats and made alliances based on those threats (you and me against hockey and myuser).

nitasu987

Reaction score

Thanks for a great game!
As i was a part of the alliance, I was more than likely following directions, as you can remember I did this last season as well. However, like last season, I voted for threats and made alliances based on those threats (you and me against hockey and myuser).

Cool, thanks. I'll see if oog and Pim answer.