Survivor Aldabra. Season 3. Signups.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivor Aldabra Signups

Yes, it is here again. Survivor. With new twists, new islands, and new experiences.

I expect you all to know the TV show Survivor, and thus know how it goes.
If you do not know it, there is some information in the spoiler:

The TV show Survivor, is all about surviving on an island.
20 people will be set on an island, and will be divided into two teams.
Every 0 to 5 days they get a challenge. This is like a physical challenge, where strenght is important. For example, they have to run a course. A course with phases, like climbing ropes, swimming large amount, making puzzles. The team that does it the fast wins this challenge, and can go back to their self-made houses. The losing team however, has to do something else. At first they can go back to their houses, but that evening, or perhaps the evening after they have to go to a Tribal Council.
This is where the team has to vote one of their members to leave. And the person with the most votes has to leave the island.
There is also a thing called "immunity". This can be get by survivors during challenges, or by winning challenges. Immunity means that you can not be voted off, and thus stay for another round. This is very important to get as it increases your chances of winning.
That is about it, I left some un-important details out, but I hope you now understand it a bit.

This season of survivor, season 3. It is different from the TV show and from the first and second season.

I will explain. You will be divided into 2 teams.
With our player cap being 20, this means 10 people in each team. These teams do not do any challenges like in the TV show. This is because time zones can screw everything up and people can get unfair advantages. So, then what will we do? Team #1 will vote someone from Team #2 And Team #2 will vote someone from Team #1. That means there will be 1 person out of each team. Thus 2 people get voted with the most votes. Instead of the 2 having to go off the island, only one has to go. The 2 Survivors who were voted out from their respective Tribe will have to face each other. How will we settle this? I will choose a number between 1-100. Those 2 Survivors will have to send me their number. The one CLOSEST to my number is out. The other one will return to his/her respective team.
Once one team gets too few people, or the overall people in the game gets too small, We will perhaps merge teams, randomly replace people on different teams, or do something else weird. It’s a surprise.

Any problem with an equal amount of votes, (thus a tie), will be set by the lucky number. Notty and Ansoro will choose a number between 1 to 1000. The 2 survivors will have to choose a number. The one who gets closer to our number is safe. The other one will be voted out.

The rules:
1) Listen to your hosts. (Nottykitten and Ansoro1212). We are your hosts. We want you to pay attention to any important things we say.

2) No editing posts. We cannot see if you edited your post, but we ask you not to do it.
The ONLY edit we will allow is editing any typo's. We prefer if you don’t edit to add/delete anything.

3) Do not talk about this somewhere other than the playing thread. This means NOWHERE. Not in PM's, not on the servers, not anywhere.
Of course you can say if you had like it or not, but not discuss tactics or anything similar to that.

4) Stay active, try to make at least one post every voting.

5) Once you send your vote through inbox YOU CAN'T change it back.

To sign up for this season, you should fill this out:

1. Your Name. You can have your forum name, or another name which you can choose.
2. Expectation of how far you will get in the game. Something like: "I guess I will be 10th"

Have fun!
Your hosts, Nottykitten and Ansoro2112

1. HypeBurst
2. MacTarvish
3. NogTrog
4. FoxMccloud64
5. 77_is_the_best
6. Old_Man_Oak_63
7. DarkHender
8. mythelf
9. digitalmez
10. Mevgin
11. namelessgirl
12. Hockeyfan1852
13. Forest_Knight
14. nitasu987
15. vati180
16. DillonSaysRawr
17. mariosatr
18. ealev
19. Dio4344
20. solis22
21. Kattzen
22. ChronosStar524
23. xXxFruitNinjaxXx
24. Nomasaurus
25. HarmakPaul
26. zezmi

D

DarkHender

1. Your Name. Darky
2. Expectation of how far you will get in the game. Something like: like first one to go. XD

• Love
Reactions: Ansoro2112

mythelf

Reaction score
Name: Mythelf
Expectations: I dont know, never played this before on the forums. But if I could make it past the first vote, and a couple more I will be quite happy.

• Love

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh you know I'm in :D
Name: Old_Man_Oak63
Expectation: As long as my internet provider does appropriate fire hazard checks in their communications building, I'd like to expect myself getting to the top 10. (Place 19 last game ftw :roflmao:)

• Love