What is your name? - Super_Koray

Do you have any alts, and if so, their names? - None

Timezone? - GMT +2

Your age? - 15

Total playtime? - 3days 8hours 36minutes

Have you held rank on any Blocktopia server prior to applying? - No

Which staff member referenced you? -
Baker93

Are you willing to take a verbal/in-game trial test? - I would be willing to do such a test .

Signed - Super_Koray

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
You seem to have a firm grasp of the running of the server and its rules, hence I provided you with a reference. As LagWarrior said, you are not too shy to enforce the rules, or report them to staff, showing maturity and responsibility. I see you helping when you can, and knowing when it is safe to leave it in the hands of Lag and I. Here's another +1 to add to your collection.

What Lag said.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
When I have been on Super is always helpful to new players, and he is one of the most active people's on the server. Knowledge off all the rules and as he is always polite. If I was a staff member, you would get a 1+ from me:)

You're not allowed to post here, please refrain from posting in staff application in future. Thanks :)

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Even though you had a rough past, I have no problem with you at all. You've alerted baker/I whenever we aren't on.

Great work, super.
Scratch that.

You're a nice guy and all; however, it seems that you cannot follow staff orders. Specifically speaking, spawn camping the hunters. Now, you aren't the only one that does it, but Baker and I notice you doing it after we told you not to. Sorry, dude. We can't have someone on our staff team who's nice, but does not follow rules or instructions. I've already talked it over with baker about this problem.

Denied.

Super_Koray

Reaction score
ahh well, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for taking the time to read/comment on it though, and like always... I'll be back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.