Super Sponges and Saturated Food

Super Sponges, Saturated Food, both or neither?

• Super Sponges sound cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturated Foods also sound cool

• Nah, we don't need/want either of them

• These both need to be added nao

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Everyone likes using sponges, but sometimes it'd make things a bit easier if sponges had a larger radius. So I thought that maybe having a second sponge type with an increased radius (2-3 blocks or so) could be interesting and useful (like stopping floods or just placing fewer sponges to create a safe path through lava). It'd have to be fairly expensive and would probably work best in the Master or Grandmaster shop, or maybe even the Super Cookie shop. As for saturated food, I thought it'd be neat to have buyable foods that actually give you the saturation buff. For example, you could have a saturated carrot that costs maybe 50 cookies or so that once eaten gives you the saturation buff for 30 seconds. There could be multiple different food types, each giving different amounts of the saturation buff. Like super sponges, I think this might work best in the Master or Grandmaster shop.

Thoughts? Reccomendations?

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
I like them both, but I'm a stickler for them details.

Supersponges sound nice, and I like the idea of increased radius. I seldom use sponges but I don't see any downsides to adding this, other than having to distinguish between a normal sponge and super sponge. This could also be helpful for fixing floods.

Don't know how I feel about saturated food. It looks useful but at the same time overpowered, at least in certain situations.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The only problem I see with super sponges is pretty much what you said. I suppose you'd be able to tell which is which from how much liquid is soaked up, when they are placed that is. In your inventory, you could tell which is which by having the sponge enchanted, like super cookies. As for saturated food, you'd have to tweak around with the saturation lengths and prices, but I think it'd fit flawlessly otherwise. You could have saturated foods also enchanted, so it's easier to tell them apart.