Super random giveaway because I can.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Absolutely awesome idea; I actually recognize your username. I'm glad Blocktopia has had such an effect on you... and that you stuck it out this long. ;)

SparklyMuffinz
DON'T BRIBE HIM WITH A CONTROLLER RANK FOR PTNT 2.0 IT'S NOT WORTH IT

erik5456

Reaction score
DON'T BRIBE HIM WITH A CONTROLLER RANK FOR PTNT 2.0 IT'S NOT WORTH IT
Controller if i give sparklymuffinz a game you say.....(pm me) That wont happen of course.

Anywho aside from that humour i have an UPDATE. Tails506 has donated 2 games which is very yay. We've gotten to 11 games to giveaway before I've even decided what else will be given XD By what i stated earlier Tails is now in the giveaway.

Mia

Reaction score
Oh my gosh why are you people so friendly and lovely and beautiful x3
I would donate but i don't have any money \o/
Just throw my name in MiaKatMeow is my username I think.. hehe
<3

• Love
Reactions: Timdood3

erik5456

Reaction score
So I have good news, bad news and an update. Good news is that I have found a type of donater advantage :D that is that if a donator wins a prize they can select what prize they want to win. The main reason for this is that I want some way to thank donators while also keeping the giveaway as fair as possible. Bad news time. I am currently travelling and have the shitiest internet I've known. This simply means the exact game list will be delayed by 2 days. So in a way this also means you guys get an extra chance to throw some suggestions my way. And update: if certain games stay on sale you can expect they'll be on the list. This includes after the deadline since possibly it could come up last second. In other words surprise prizes XD. Oh ya also tails is still being awesome and donated VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV (I don't actually know the full amount of v's but it has at least 5) it's a game. Will update list when possible.

Reactions: Naoh

catgirl12466

Reaction score
It's V times 6 ;D. Brilliant game for whoever gets it.
I wish I could donate the games I have repeated from Steam and Humble Bundles, but alas I don't think that's possible...

Edit: May I suggest Super Hexagon? It's not a terribly big game but it's addictive and also not that expensive.

+catgirl12466

Last edited:
Reactions: Naoh