Suggestions!

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I rarely play AoD but somehow I found time to play today and I thought of some stuff you guys could add.
  • #YOLO mode Ironman mode. Basically, Hero+ can choose to use /ironman which means they take double damage, but gain double brains when killing hunters or surviving the round. However, if they are killed, they cannot get any rewards as a hunter to weigh it down. /ironman should cost 100-300 brains per use.
  • More uses for brains! I'm not going to ask for the ability to buy weapons but buying more aesthetic things would be cool. Perhaps logon/logoff messages? Custom kill messages? There's a whole realm of possibilities.
  • /votekick? Not sure if it already exists but if there's a hacker/glitcher/idiot online and there are no staff, perhaps someone could start /votekick? It could only be used once per hour by players and if it's abused they could have this privilege revoked.

• Agree
Reactions: Amorix

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
If this gets put in, I bet I'll spend brains on ironman mode and then get dark hunter with my luck :3

I really like these! I know I personally have been thinking there should be more uses for brains, and those are the exact uses I was thinking of :D The only thing with ironman mode is that some people will be so stacked with items that 2x damage might not even help *cough* draco and danni *cough* but other than that it's a good idea. However, with /votekick, some might abuse it and use it for no reason/do it just because they don't particularly like the player/bribe others to vote.

I think my favorite is #2, I really hope it gets put in! :D

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure about that iron man should cost anything to use. The double damage will make it very possible that you die before you got more brains than you would get otherways, unless you got some crazy armor.

I think that the /votekick could be added, but only started by maybe Hero+? That would hopefull make it not abused, however there is no guarantes.

Olix

Reaction score
Great ideas! I think votekick will be especially useful, since there are often no staff online, but the ironman mode would be extremely hard to get kills in (which is the purpose I guess). Here are a few ideas I've had floating around in my empty skull:
Dye store: on maps that enable it, you can purchase any dye color to customize your classy leather armour!
Buy dark hunter: for a fee (possibly 500 brains?), anyone Hero+ can force the great pumpkin upon themselves first!
A more wide upen portal area!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Great ideas, but regarding the vote kick thing, as said before players will abuse it. Yes we can punish them but it would also put players off the server.
I like the idea for brains to do more things, especially a custom logout/login message etc!
The ironman mode is cool too. Great ideas! :D
Oh, and I think it should actually be called YOLO mode :D

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
  • /votekick? Not sure if it already exists but if there's a hacker/glitcher/idiot online and there are no staff, perhaps someone could start /votekick? It could only be used once per hour by players and if it's abused they could have this privilege revoked.
At least to me personally, I've seen this implemented in other places/games and often I see someone put up a vote and people not even look at what the vote is for but just quick vote for whatever and go on, leading to unfair kicks. I think personally that its not terribly hard to ping staff and I very rarely don't see at least one online.