Suggestion

buildbuild12

Reaction score
So, my suggestion is based off a movie called The Purge, which is about one night per year where EVERYTHING is legal, and is there so that people can "clean their souls", as a person said in the movie.

Well, what I thought is that there could possibly be 1 or 2 hours per month on the server where you can exceed the killing limit that is actual on DoD, steal from the chests even if there is a block above them… Basically do what originally is not allowed in terms of PvP. I don't know if people might like this, but DoD is a 95% PvP server after all, right?

Also, if you have any suggestions on how this could be better made as something that could be worked on for the server, please post them! =)

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
If this happened I would have to cover my house in 10 layers of obsidian.
Efficiency IV pickaxe.

;)
Efficiency IV sword will be used to strike this idea down. Rules exist because they serve the wants and needs of the player base and staff. Having times where the rules don't apply will just make the players that want them not want to play, and will make staffing miserable for some.

• Agree
Reactions: Excepted

lilzeppy

Goldenface
Reaction score
If this happened I would have to cover my house in 10 layers of obsidian.
Efficiency IV pickaxe.

;)
Efficiency IV sword will be used to strike this idea down. Rules exist because they serve the wants and needs of the player base and staff. Having times where the rules don't apply will just make the players that want them not want to play, and will make staffing miserable for some.
Why are you quoting me? Was just pointing out that nothing will be safe if this happened.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Great idea, however I feel it would be very chaotic, and annoying to some. Entire clans have to start over, the clans with the good pvp'rs and what not just get rich, giving a lot of unbalance in the server. Then you have to worry about people using hacks, and if they should be allowed to use them or not. The cons just outweigh the pros in the situation.