[Suggestion] Win SuperCookies and regular Cookies in KotL as a prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
The regular prizes are boring, 8 coal? a few iron? pfft, it needs SuperCookies and regular Cookies as a prize. It'd be much more worth it to risk your life for something you're saving up, then for something you can just mine or buy in the shops. Crafter- Gets the regular prizes and a chance for regular Cookies, any rank above should have a chance to get SuperCookies or regular Cookies as a prize.
The amounts could range from:
1 - 3 SuperCookies
(3 being rare)
100 - 150 Regular Cookies
(Depending on the rank)

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
KoTL is supposed to be a fun minigame, there should be no extremely good rewards such as supercookies, it would make it way too serious. To me it seems that suggestions like these are more about wanting more scookies faster than improving the gameplay. I do think it could be a good idea to very occasionally (and preferably sort of random) have a special KoTL round in which a few supercookies could be the reward. (like 2-3 times a day)

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
KoTL is supposed to be a fun minigame, there should be no extremely good rewards such as supercookies, it would make it way too serious. To me it seems that suggestions like these are more about wanting more scookies faster than improving the gameplay. I do think it could be a good idea to very occasionally (and preferably sort of random) have a special KoTL round in which a few supercookies could be the reward. (like 2-3 times a day)
It could be limited to just regular Cookies.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
We'll keep this in mind in case we ever think some KotL tournament would be a good idea.
I'm going to regret this post. I know it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Robo
Status
Not open for further replies.