[Suggestion] Weapon Testing Area

MagickPaws

Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: Weapon Testing Area
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea: To have an area where players can test all the weapons available to buy for free. Like the sandbox type area that was in Classic TNT, but Premium.
Why should it be implemented into the server: It would let players test all the weapons to see what they like and likely wouldn't usually buy due to inexperience. It would also let players practice with weapons by themselves.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I also like this idea. I've refrained from purchasing any weapons because I don't know what they actually do or how they work and such, making me wary of spending my points on them (except for mines, I just haven't bothered to invest in them yet). It'd allow people to see what they do and don't like without having to waste their points or their time in the middle of a round just to try them out.
I don't know how difficult it'd be to implement, but I'd definitely like to see it happen, if it's possible.

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
I think testing on villagers is perfect. Although it may be beneficial to have some skeletons or something in there to see how your weapons work on something that can fight back.

MagickPaws

Reaction score
Maybe levers or pressure plates than can spawn a variety of mobs, but clears once in a while or some other anti-spam mechanism.