[Suggestion] Use Water Potions To Put Out Fire

Would you like to see this added to the server?

• Total voters
W

Wimali

You've had it happen at least once if you're a regular rof player: You put some wood against the wall, stood close to it, and got caught on fire. Or maybe you tried to unflood something and caught on fire. Currently, the only way of avoiding losing your inventory is going to the lobby and killing yourself. But that's just no fun, right? Having to cheat death? It's just lame. So I thought of this:

Sell a potion in the shop that will "un-burn" you when you drink it.

Simple. You drink the potion, you put out the fire. Now I feel like this should be like 25 or 50 cookies. It can't be a regular water bottle, because then people can just get their own pretty much for free. What I would personally suggest is a potion of water-breathing (or whatever) with custom lore and maybe even a 'custom potion effect' (not a real one, just custom lore). Opinions please!

crafter

Reaction score
I'm honestly fine with carrying my splasher of regeneration with me for these situations. I've also done it with fire resist splashers. This makes me think that the potion should be a splasher, if you're on fire and you're burning, Ain't nobody got time for drinking.