Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wimali

As I've seen quite a few suggestion threads popping up, I've decided to make this main suggestion thread in which you can post all your ideas and suggestions for the new TNT Wars server.

You could just use this little format I've made, but it's optional:

Name of your suggestion/idea:
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea:
Why should it be implemented into the server:

Shmid

Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: Cart reversal
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea: To add more strategy to Payload
Description of your suggestdea: Payload works more like TF2: when only members of the other team are around the cart, the cart slowly moves backwards.
Why should it be implemented into the server: This is a feature that I think has always been missing from Payload. Most games are decided when one team has a 20% lead over the other; there's not much that can be done. You can place all the mines or throw as many grenades as you want, people will stay on that cart and they will move it. If one team manages to clear the area for a few seconds to get to try and push their own cart, they might gain 2% before the other team comes back to win. If this is implemented, the chance of one team winning is based more upon teamwork than on luck.

Reactions: Psycho and Oak Milk
L

Later_Gator

As much as I like the intention of this thread, it'll become increasingly confusing as more suggestions are made with multiple people discussing their opinions. It'd be easier if a section for suggestions (like the classic servers have) was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.