[Suggestion] - Some suggestions.

Reaction score
This is actualy just one suggestion, but you should add a /board feature.

There could be a board for points (whoever has the most points of course.)

There could be a board for amount of flags returned (You would have to start keeping track though)

There could be a board for most kills, and highest KDR.

There are probably many more possibilities, but this is what i've got for now!

EDIT: It seems this was completely misunderstood. I mean high scores for each of the categories, nothing more, and nothing less.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Not possible.

Only one board can be on the sidebar setdisplay at one time and it is server-wide. You can't choose favourites.

However, we can probably fit in individual usernames under 'flags captured' other than the Red Blue Green Yellow team names. Not sure how they'd be forced to be on the bottom, though. Plus I prefer the design as it is. Kills will probably be in the tab / player list.

UNLESS you mean an actual highscore. Then, yes, these are all logically going to be put in eventually...

destroyerx1

Reaction score
Not possible.

Only one board can be on the sidebar setdisplay at one time and it is server-wide. You can't choose favourites.

However, we can probably fit in individual usernames under 'flags captured' other than the Red Blue Green Yellow team names. Not sure how they'd be forced to be on the bottom, though. Plus I prefer the design as it is. Kills will probably be in the tab / player list.

UNLESS you mean an actual highscore. Then, yes, these are all logically going to be put in eventually...
It is actually possible to send a different scoreboard to different players, although I don't think that's what SMB was talking about in this case!

• Informative
Reactions: SuperMarioBros