[Suggestion] - Some suggestions.

Reaction score
1. Add a suggestion section to the forums.

2. As it stands the axtinguisher is a near one-hit KO, which is quite overpowered. In my opinion it should be changed to 3 hearts of damage instead of 5.

3. Fire. Fire is more than annoying. Every time it hits you it has a slight knockback making it just plain rediculous to navigate while constantly being on fire. I'm not sure if it's possible, but removing some of the annoyance of fire would be a godsent to the gameplay of PTNT.

4. Give Operators+ A command to set the time of day on a map that doesn't have the day preset already.

Several maps are just plain annoying and boring when it's dark out.

5. Fix the glitch where you get stuck inside someone elses TNT, making it impossible for you to live.

6. Add an /itemhelp command.

Aaaand that's all i could think of for the time being.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
1. Add a suggestion section to the forums.
More sections to be added for organization soonly.

2. As it stands the axtinguisher is a near one-hit KO, which is quite overpowered. In my opinion it should be changed to 3 hearts of damage instead of 5.
I like all of these, except #2. The axtinguisher does 5 hearts of damage and extinguishes the fire. So you have to light them up again and hit them in order to kill them.
Although I took into consideration the capabilities of the axtinguisher and raised the price. Of course all prices are still subject to change though.

3. Fire. Fire is more than annoying. Every time it hits you it has a slight knockback making it just plain rediculous to navigate while constantly being on fire. I'm not sure if it's possible, but removing some of the annoyance of fire would be a godsent to the gameplay of PTNT.
destroyer's above solution should resolve this.

4. Give Operators+ A command to set the time of day on a map that doesn't have the day preset already.
Several maps are just plain annoying and boring when it's dark out.
We can set permanent times for maps so perhaps can be done for certain ones but otherwise I think it's adjustable too - as I imagine some maps will prefer to have the time set to the evening to create an atmosphere for it.

5. Fix the glitch where you get stuck inside someone elses TNT, making it impossible for you to live.
As said in the other thread: not something we can fix. Only possible solution would be to have a quick reflex and walk backwards (supposedly 'frees' you).

6. Add an /itemhelp command.
If you scroll over certain items in your inventory, there is a quick summary of what the item does. For example, buying milk will explain that you can use to cure negative status effects. In addition to that, using /store has a quick description of the item you are buying.

Many thanks for your suggestions! All were taken into consideration.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
/buy 1 waterbottle

Just like ConfusionBow can be made redundant with Ointment and Fire can be made redundant with a waterbottle. All three bows are annoying. Mines are annoying, every weapon is annoying so there are counters (unfortunately woolcutters are bust atm for C4 so they're the most OP)