[Suggestion] Settler (working title) Rank

Reaction score
So this server is very coordinating with PVP/Raiding, which I won't fault it on. However, I want to suggest something for those of us who just want to build, raise a homestead and just be a peaceful settler. I have no desire to permanently cripple the PVP and raiding of this server, but I would however like to see something to give some kind of absolute assurance of safety of peace in our homes. I like being in Wind Clan, but ultimately, I'm just not good around people and tend to just go build a farm and live quietly. But before I prattle on about peace and harmony, I want to propose some kind of Settler Rank or other name.

Settler (Work in progress name, just something to get the ball rolling) Rank:

Player is not permitted to participate in PVP
Player is not permitted to participate in Raiding
Player is not Raidable
Player is not PVPable
Rank must be requested, thus preventing sign or /opt it or /opt out types of exploiting. It also must be requested for disablement.

As this is all suggestion, it's open to dialogue from others, but the very basic notion is that this thread opts the player out of PVP and Raiding but would still like to enjoy the roleplay and community of the Kamis Realm without impacting those who enjoy PVP and Raiding amongst other enjoyers of PVP and raiding while also letting people who aren't as aggressive to live in peace and quiet so they can just build and farm. I hope others will seriously consider this as I think this could help bring about a compromise that helps balance out those who want to just build farms and towns but also allows those who want to PVP play PVP with those who want it.

parquette

Reaction score
I like the idea, but not being able to participate in any of the Raiding/pvping sounds a little boring to me. How about they can do all of those things, except there is a certain amount of time that you can raid that person? Like 2 days instead of just the normal 1.
That sounds more fair to me, for both the player and the people around them.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hunter