[Suggestion] PvP In Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachadonic

Reaction score
Website
www.watchingyou.com
If this does go trough I can see new players to the server get very frustrated and confused as to why they keep getting attacked and might cause them to rage quit before the even play any of the fine ass servers.

An area is a good idea though and maybe have a scoreboard to see who the PvP champion is with maybe little competitions now and again with themed things so like for example have a wooden only fight I.e wood crap or a brawl I.e fists....

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
The point of a lobby is to go to a server from it. Like Baker said, we already have servers that use PvP, if you want to PvP just go to AoD, TnT, werewolves or JtE. We don't want people to hang out in the lobby but rather IN the servers.

Faliara

Reaction score
I think there should be this spot in the lobby, where you can PVP with others. I'd put the risks and advantages. This is what I would do if I had my way;
  • There must be at least more than 5 items in your inventory. The motto of the PVP area is Kill and gain, or be killed and have all your stuff stolen. No items for the other to gain, no PVP. If the other guy doesn't want to take their stuff, though and PVP just for fun, they can just give their stuff back later.
  • Only 5 minutes per round. You've still got a round to play, if you want to PVP all day do it on AoD. (Before round and during round counts as 1 round.)
  • If you want to keep the stuff you gained by killing someone, you're gonna have to make a run for it; we're not saving you if someone kills you before you can get out of the PVP zone.
Of course, that's just me.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.