[Suggestion] More shops in outer regions

Spl99

Reaction score
Yay! I'd love to have a shop nearer to me! It takes way to long to get to my nearest shop so I don't normally bother to go and trade. I've done it once but it was about a two day long trip so it's not something I'm keen on doing often (plus it didn't help that I got lost on the way back...but different story ;) ).
But I think it'd be beneficial to those of us who spread out farther afield in the server

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
[hl]Honestly, what I want to see is all/some of the current shops moved.[/hl]

I really want the shops to mean something, not simply a brisk skip outside thru a pve zone into the pve shop.

The bare premise of the server is PVP with PVE being a reward to those who play enough to gather funds to establish and build a city.With that in mind seeing as there are two shops with towns literally tripping distance away bothers me.

[hl]As this will lead people to think 'its ok' once we add new shops to build right next to them.[/hl] Unless it is?

The solution? There are many ways; move them, extend an area of 100 blocks pvp zone un-claimable around the shop and many other ways that can be discussed.

However I do not want to admonish shop usage, I want people's trade life to flourish and wealth to be a common thing.

The type of thing is there has been too much freedom with shops much unlike in JtE where shops were based in cities. I can see that high staff did not want to build big ghost towns just for the sake of a shop.

Then again I might just be a tad bitchy and putting too much meaning into the shops.