[Suggestion] - Machine Gun Bow

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Suggestion is, well, a machine gun bow. What I mean is, the bow from old minecraft basically, where you could rapid fire, but it had low range and not as high damage. It could do about 1/2 damage, and the bow would cost about 600. Well there's the suggestion, thanks for reading.

• Disagree
Reactions: chris360kss

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Seems like a unique idea - although i'm not sure if it is possible to do. Moreover, I can see it being spammed to much. Hypothetically speaking, imagine a bunch of fire being shot out - it would be chaos.

destroyerx1

Reaction score
This isn't exactly possible with the actual bow item - however, I could make another item that fires arrows rapidly while right-clicking. If it used regular arrows though, the price would be really disproportionate.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
This isn't exactly possible with the actual bow item - however, I could make another item that fires arrows rapidly while right-clicking. If it used regular arrows though, the price would be really disproportionate.
Maybe lower the price to about 300? Honestly with the cost of both (arrows and bow), this responding to M_B_H, not many people would have it, and lower the spamming.

Reaction score
With rapid fire, you could kill anyone EXTREMELY fast even if it did just a quarter of a heart of damage..

Honestly if this does get added it should be somewhere like 1k points, and it should break relatively quickly.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
With rapid fire, you could kill anyone EXTREMELY fast even if it did just a quarter of a heart of damage..

Honestly if this does get added it should be somewhere like 1k points, and it should break relatively quickly.
If it does 0.5 damage, it'd cost (to take 10 hearts out), 80 points for the arrows necessary. If it was 1, it'd cost 40 points per person, with a net loss of 30 each kill, and slowly less. Not counting you'd have to be standing moderately close to people or you'll probably not hit them, I would say it's not broken. Here's to respond to some problems I've thought of and solved:
Shooting in Crowds randomly - This would not work well, considering the amount of damage done, you mine as well just throw grenade and do slightly more.
Getting people caught in corners - You can presumably place TNT behind the person and kill them, even if they kill you. Also, its pretty hard to get stuck in corners, at least from what I've played. You could also you use a knockback sword to get them away.

Another thing is to get them away with the knockback sword like above. It'd basically be a counter to it- any knockback sword. You could knock them back and place TNT and if they try running back, they die, or have to stand back and avoid it, giving you time to get away if need be.

Sorry if the post is a bit long, just wanted to answer some things I thought may come up.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
With the current settings I dont think its possible to add as bows have a cooldown effect mesured by your exp bar. If this was added a LOT of things would probably need to change and I doubt they will.