[Suggestion] /lick

W

Wimali

lol

EDIT: I remember when I got operator first the first command I tried was /lick, when I noticed it did not exist. I wondered why, but don't remember if I ever asked. There might be a reason for it not being on the server though. Maybe they're afraid of the staff abusing it too much or something?

• Informative
Reactions: BiggestKirbyFan
G

Guest35486

Oh the lick spams on classic LS. Kinda disappeared around 2013 though.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It would be absolutely pointless... if you count commands that are there just for the entertainment and fun pointless. I personally would love to see it return, I'm the kinda guy who thinks that the more fun commands and different easter eggs there are, the better. But that may, of course, be different from what the staff and head staff and developers and people think.

• Thank You
Reactions: BiggestKirbyFan

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Yes please!

It was on Classic Lava because it had no use and it was a simple fun command. Lots of the operators used it, and the players didn't mind, and instead they found it fun and flowed along with it. I would definitely want that on this server, because not every command has to have a helpful purpose. Though, if we got it, I'd suggest having it high up somewhere in the ranks, like expert, so it would be more challenging and fun to get it, and the new players don't find it and abuse it. The expert players, however, would probably already understand the rules and such as they've been playing for quite a while and wouldn't abuse it.

When you typed /lick [name], a message would show up in the public chat saying "[player] licked [player]".

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score