[Suggestion] Insta Death Lava

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I honestly think it'd just be really annoying on calm or annoyed, especially if someone flooded someone else's house and you just escape while being on fire and need an operator's help. Unless you implement a lives system or a HP system like there was on Classic Lava, I don't think it'd be nice at all, and the lives system would just make it so people could be invincible.

We could, however, make lava/fire deal more damage to make it more challenging, that might be a bit more fun then insta-death lava. I think it's a nice idea if it's double damage on angry.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
It's an interesting idea, I'll give you that, but I must agree with disagreeing. I don't think it'd be very fun if a house flooded and killed everyone even faster than normal. Sure, there's danger involved in RoF, it's just in the other moods. :p

Spencer75

Reaction score
Seeing as there's the bug that can cause players to catch fire while standing in corners, it may result in many staff members having to restore players for an unfair death. Normally if someone catches fire they have time to put themselves out.

This sounds like a good idea, as it would make rounds more challenging. But with the bugs out there I think it would just be more stressful than anything else.

• Agree
Reactions: buildbuild12