[Suggestion] - Gamemode: Oddball

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I know it's a bit soon for suggesting new game modes, but I was thinking it would be great if TnT had 'Oddball' from halo!
Basically there would be one diamond in the map, maybe starting in the center of the map, and whoever is holding it receives points every, say, 10 seconds for example. It is a free-for-all game, so anyone can try to kill the person with the diamond/oddball and get it themselves. It could also be used in teams too, so whichever team has the diamond receives points.
Just a suggestion! :)

Also, another suggestion for 'Payload', possibly have it so that the more people surrounding the cart, the faster the cart travels?

Eeveon

Reaction score
If the oddball gamemode were to be added with the FFA gametype, that would be just crazy. If someone were to pick the diamond, it would be almost impossible to keep it for a long time considering everyone on the server will be targeting that person. If anything, maybe the carrier could be given swiftness? At least that would give the carrier a better chance at gaining points. Because holding it for ten seconds is quite a while and could seem even longer with more people online. (not saying that it will be ten seconds. Just working with what you said in the post)

However, I feel that teams would work great- maybe just two teams though. It would be an interesting guard-and-attack between the two teams. And.. yea. It just puts a neat picture in my mind. :p

• Agree
Reactions: chris360kss

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Alternatively, a Mutant gametype. I'll get to explaining it in about 7 hours.

Okay now i'm back.

The mutant gameplay has three significant roles: The Mutant, the generic Player, and the Bottom Feeder.
Every player (with one exception) can only try and kill the Mutant, but in turn the Mutant can kill every other player. The person who lands the killing shot will then become the Mutant. The exception is the Bottom Feeder, the person with the lowest score. They can also kill other players. And, like a normal Deathmatch, the first person to reach the required amount of points or has the highest score when time runs out wins.