[suggestion] Fake TNT

Xfolo

Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea:Fake TNT
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea:Fake tnt fools people into going backwards into a mine you have placed or fire or real TNT. EXAMPLE I place Fake tnt in front of someone. They walk backwards. Behind them, i place real TNT and they die.
Why should it be implemented into the server :It would make people more carefull of their surrounding, adds to the challenge, and i think it would be fun.

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
I think that since the usage of this would be very limited, it would be pointless. Furthermore, how would the person placing it be able distinguish between placing real and fake TNT? You could type a command to switch between them, but by the time you are done typing, the target will have realized it is fake.

• Creative
Reactions: karl_ravech

destroyerx1

Reaction score
I think that since the usage of this would be very limited, it would be pointless. Furthermore, how would the person placing it be able distinguish between placing real and fake TNT? You could type a command to switch between them, but by the time you are done typing, the target will have realized it is fake.
We can use the item meta for this type of thing, so that the name displayed over the quickbar is different and it will not stack with normal TNT.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
It shouldn't make people more careful because you should already be as careful as you can looking out for mines, knowing what players are around you, not falling off the map, ETC. Also it would be extremely annoying if people spammed it all over the map. It may help in some tactical places, but for all the trouble it will cause, and the little help to it is to you, I don't think it's worth putting on the server.