Suggestion - End of the round Price

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Like we had in AoD 1.0 I think that in every round there should be given a reward out to the winners. Instead of getting random prices, we get shopitems depending on the map. If you got most kills on a FFA map, and the next map is CTF, you revive a ctf shop item. I think this will make shopitems more used, and a cool twist for having most caps or something.

I also though(if its possible), that the more orbs the shop item costs, the less chance is it to get it. So it will forexample be 4 times rarer to get 'Up tower'(100, orbs) than a 'tent'(25, orbs).

On FFA you get more chance to get a good item if you are first, than if you are second on third. (forexample 1st: 50% luck, 2nd 30% luck, 3rd 20% luck. On CTF, Zombie and Infection, all with most kills and most caps, will have best luck(forexample 50%luck.

Im not sure if its best to get the item in the /locker or in the inventory. But I rather more like to get it in the locker because on the ctf rounds you fast lose it, and on zombie you also dont need foreaxample 'towers' when you are hunter.

Reactions: Vatumok

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Who doesn't like rewards or bonusses? I think being MVP on any gamemode (most kills, captures, etc.) could use a reward from the store. This way people can experiment with the shop items and may lead to more people using it. I don't think it necessarily has to be for the next round though.