[Suggestion] /eat Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
I thought a handy command to have would be /eat
essentially what this command would do is "eat" supercookies that you have in your inventory.
Example: /eat 5 (would let you eat 5 supercookies at ones and it would give you the amount of cookies you would normally get for each supercookie)
It would be really helpful when you're on full hunger and you want to eat quite a few supercookies.
In advance thanks for concidering.

Reactions: Psycho

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I like this. I guess it would be better than trying to ask a Con+ if you can trade your scookies for cookies? Assuming that they can do it. Maybe they can put the eat command along with the other /ck commands so it doesn't get confusing for players who'll think that /eat will give them full hunger bars. Like /ck eat #

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
It would remove the sprinting, but the way I was thinking is that you can toggle it. Such as there being a button somewhere with the command block below it enabling you to have 0 hunger. Eating the cookies would restore it fast enough.
So it would be like you start off in the lobby with full hunger and then if you want to eat scookies to convert them to cookies and instead of running around the map with the high possibility of getting yourself killed. You can just press a command block in lobby that will set your hunger to 0 and you can then eat to your heart's content.

Is that what you're saying?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So it would be like you start off in the lobby with full hunger and then if you want to eat scookies to convert them to cookies and instead of running around the map with the high possibility of getting yourself killed. You can just press a command block in lobby that will set your hunger to 0 and you can then eat to your heart's content.

Is that what you're saying?
Yes

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But then instead of buying food. players can just /lobby and press the button and instantly get their hunger restored thus defeating the purpose of having food at all in the stores.
You can /kill in the lobby anyway

Besides, this loses all effectivity after the lava starts as escaping spawn becomes difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.