[Suggestion]Command Suggestions.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Name of your suggestion/idea: New commands - /highkd /highks /hightp /cmdlist
What is the purpose of your suggestion/idea: To be able to see the best player stats faster, to navigate commands better.
Why should it be implemented into the server: It is very nice to see leaderboards. It is amusing to look at. I would like to be able to see all the commands at once, for easy navigation.
So the actions would be:
/highkd - Top 10 players with the highest kill to death ratio, maybe also have /highkd 2 for numbers 11-20 of the highest KDR.
/highks - List of highest kill streak by user, also /highks 2 for numbers 11-20
/hightp - List of players with the highest time played, also /hightp 2 for numbers 11-20
/cmdlist - List of all player commands.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
./cmdlist can be viewed through /help TNTWars, /help TNTWars 2, though an alias to be hooked up for it would be nice.
As for the leaderboards, they'd be nice and I know there are other threads which mention them, I'm sure they'll be considered and possibly added sometime!

• Sad
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
So the actions would be:"
/highkd - Top 10 players with the highest kill to death ratio, maybe also have /highkd 2 for numbers 11-20 of the highest KDR.
/hightp - List of players with the highest time played, also /hightp 2 for numbers 11-20
/cmdlist - List of all player commands.[/quote]

Rather than doing /highkd 2, etc....
why don't you do it like /highkd 10 shows top 10
/highkd 20 shows top 20 etc ^•^

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
/highkd 20 shows top 20 etc ^•^[/quote]

Thats how it was on CTNT, it also requires less characters and less thought.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
/highkd 20 shows top 20 etc ^•^[/quote]

If there will be a highest kdr command, It should have a filter so that it wont show the guy that came one once, got 5 kills, died and left the server, maybe that you should have atleast 100 kills to be listed here?

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
/highkd 20 shows top 20 etc ^•^

If there will be a highest kdr command, It should have a filter so that it wont show the guy that came one once, got 5 kills, died and left the server, maybe that you should have atleast 100 kills to be listed here?[/quote]

Maybe even 300 or 500, it's always lame to see highscores and it's the person who played one round and got super lucky and left.

Excepted

Reaction score
Yes I never like seeing leaderboards half full with people that only logged on the server once. MY only concern is that I don't even have two hundred kills. I'm not leaderboard material though.