[Suggestion] Buying Dirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I have never seen this. If anything it would be priced at 1 cookie, that being the exact same amount as a wood shovel. I get the concern but it seems to me that it is more that they just don't want to mine the dirt than it isn't available and should be

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
You can't use crack or cocaine on fish (or anything else for that matter) either, but the stuff going around has Luck of the Sea III (thanks hoog, really useful enchant).

I once saw a brick block with unbreaking. No idea why or how, but somebody had that.

Cloudy

Reaction score
Maybe if people could only be able to buy stacks? 1 stack for, say 32 cookies (could be less/more).

I still say we need enchanted dirt.
If there was a stack of dirt in the store instead of one dirt block, that'll be nice.

Stack of dirt would cost either 64 cookies or 32 cookies.

32 cookies for a stack of dirt is like buying 64 dirt blocks for half price.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Stop being lazy, get your own dirt.

Honestly on most maps there's dirt that is easily accessible, why don't you just dig it up?
'But coolio I need to make a shovel!'
Buy one. Wood and stone are 1 cookie. Honestly.
'But coolio I don't want to use my cookies on a shovel'
You'd rather spend cookies on DIRT then a shovel to buy DIRT? (which would be more expensive)
K.

Cloudy

Reaction score
Since some maps have different themes, not all maps will have dirt, and you don't have to rely on buying a shovel because you can make your own shovel with the materials you have.

Kevin_28

Reaction score
That would be almost like an enchanted super cookie, except you can't use dirt to catch fish.
What enchanted supercookie with luck of the sea? I don't know what you're talking about. Who have you been talking to? *Fierce gaze*

Back on topic, I really don't care if you add it to the shops or not. I've never personally seen any complaints about this. By and large, if the current map does not have dirt, there is a very strong chance that the next map, or the map after that, will have a large amount of dirt you can mine from. I would just find it a little comical if we had every possible natural resource item in the store.

• Agree
Reactions: Kuyajer

Cloudy

Reaction score
What enchanted supercookie with luck of the sea? I don't know what you're talking about. Who have you been talking to? *Fierce gaze*

Back on topic, I really don't care if you add it to the shops or not. I've never personally seen any complaints about this. By and large, if the current map does not have dirt, there is a very strong chance that the next map, or the map after that, will have a large amount of dirt you can mine from. I would just find it a little comical if we had every possible natural resource item in the store.
Well Kevin, the only enchanted supercookie we have has Unbreaking II and Fire Aspect III. And yes, I know there are times the next map will have dirt, so you don't have to buy dirt in a store. Plus, there is no such thing as a supercookie with luck of the sea, its fake.

Plus, enchanted supercookie shouldn't be in a store for buying.

Plus, 755someone755 is the one who wants a stack of dirt in the store, but I wouldn't want every resource in the store, that would be too easy.

Last edited:

Kevin_28

Reaction score
Well Kevin, the only enchanted supercookie we have has Unbreaking II and Fire Aspect III. And yes, I know there are times the next map will have dirt, so you don't have to buy dirt in a store. Plus, there is no such thing as a supercookie with luck of the sea, its fake.

Plus, enchanted supercookie shouldn't be in a store for buying.

Plus, 755someone755 is the one who wants a stack of dirt in the store, but I wouldn't want every resource in the store, that would be too easy.
Cloudy, I guess the in-joke is about, "Kevin_28's Supercookie" where I enchanted a bunch of faux supercookies with luck of the sea and distributed them around, along with some of my cohorts, to, in essence, troll any unsuspecting players. But you didn't hear that from me... *looks around*

The second part was not directed towards you specifically, but more of my 2 cents or 1/2 cent, or whatever value you folks wish to impose on my opinion.

• Winner
Reactions: Naoh

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Luck of the Sea 3 "sugar"
*wink wink*

You people obviously don't know the value of dirt.
And while it all seems comical, dirt would be a cheap way for the new people to start off (and for me and tam to place it over the entire map).
"But 755 theres the 1 cookie shovel thing"
No. Shush your opinions. A working man should be able to get dirt after a hard day without working even more.

Okay I'll go away now.
*goes not-contributing to another thread*

Cloudy

Reaction score
Cloudy, I guess the in-joke is about, "Kevin_28's Supercookie" where I enchanted a bunch of faux supercookies with luck of the sea and distributed them around, along with some of my cohorts, to, in essence, troll any unsuspecting players. But you didn't hear that from me... *looks around*

The second part was not directed towards you specifically, but more of my 2 cents or 1/2 cent, or whatever value you folks wish to impose on my opinion.
So i'm guessing your the one who enchanted a bunch of supercookies with luck of the sea along side with a bunch of cohorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.