[SUGGESTION] Building blocks being sold in the Sanctum

Should this get added to the server?

• No. What's the point anyway?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
W

Wimali

What's this idea about, bram?I feel like there should be more building blocks sold in the Grandmaster's Sanctum. Grandmasters are pretty much done playing, but I feel like giving them the ability to buy all kinds of building blocks would make them enjoy the game more.

What kind of blocks would be sold?
Not blocks you can easily get in the game anyway, there's no point in that. Glass, mossy cobblestone, spruce/oak logs, obsidian (should be fairly expensive), melonblock, mycelium, hardened clay, iron bars, vines, cheaper enderchests(?), cobweb, clay,... the list goes on and on.

But I've got a few more ideas for blocks that could be sold in the shop. Blocks that the player can't get naturally! I'm thinking of smooth sandstone slab, smooth stone slab, etc... cool-looking blocks the player would only be able to buy in the Sanctum.

Is there enough place for this in the Sanctum?Oh yes, definitely. But if it's in the way or wouldn't look right, why not put an extra room next to it just for building blocks?

Why should this be added?
The building part of lava survival servers is very important, in my opinion, while that hasn't been a big part of RoF. RoF seems to be more focused on survival in general which can be fun, I get that, but once you're a Grandmaster surviving is ridiculously easy. I feel like it should be extremely important to have building & decoration blocks sold in the Sanctum.

This would finally give Grandmasters the ability to build nice and awesome houses, without having to collect resources for 5 rounds and then build one cool-looking house. It would keep the Grandmasters here.