Suggestion: 10 second panic

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
It just causes confusion for new players; remember, not everyone on zombie has had experience with the server.
Then honestly; they'll just have to deal with it. And other people will have to explain. This would still be under the lines of just a normal part of the Zombel Server. Hardcore mode can also cause confusion and there's always reliable people on the server to explain things.
mariosatr said:
Also, from what I know votes can be unreliable; people can vote yes and not know what's coming, while people may not vote at all, or vote yes, and regret it after.
Not meaning an attempt on Hijacking the Thread but a command for /changevote?

Summer10

Reaction score
Then honestly; they'll just have to deal with it. And other people will have to explain. This would still be under the lines of just a normal part of the Zombel Server. Hardcore mode can also cause confusion and there's always reliable people on the server to explain things.

Not meaning an attempt on Hijacking the Thread but a command for /changevote?
Not sure you would be able the code that, and you can't explain it to 10+ new people when you're running for your life.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Not sure you would be able the code that, and you can't explain it to 10+ new people when you're running for your life.
I'm not saying explain it on the spot. They're going to have a learning time in the beginning. No one should really be able to use this as an excuse. I don't understand what you're doing on Staff if you're not here to assist.

Reactions: Gasy_Europeon

Summer10

Reaction score
I'm not saying explain it on the spot. They're going to have a learning time in the beginning. No one should really be able to use this as an excuse. I don't understand what you're doing on Staff if you're not here to assist.
I am not going to even start with the underlined section... Anyways it's hard to explain something to most likely the majority of the server and help them through what just happened a while after it actually did.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
The message: 10 SECONDS LEFT UNTIL ZOMBIE SELECTION - OH GOD RUN FOR YOU LIFE sounds pretty clear to me, I don't think there will be people that actually don't understand it.

I don't know what you are arguing about Summer and Trap.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You still need a /spawn command for Ops incase players get stuck, Etc.

Uhm.. You can ref. /facepalm - It's an Op's job to help out.

EDIT: Gasy agrees.

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
Noodelsz, this is not the right place to ask for a 10 second panic on a map. If you want to do the 10 second panic on Labyrinth, then ask an op when you are getting ready to start the round. :)

Any who... to the main point. If there was a command that would initiate a 10 second panic, then it would be easier for Ops to take part in it as well, for it would save them the time of summoning and then un-reffing. As for the idea of allowing players to possibly change their vote, it might be confusing to new players and even harder to explain. The round doesn't last that long anyway so, in my opinion, I see it somewhat pointless to make a huge ordeal about whether they voted truthfully or not. :)