[SUBMIT THIS MAP IN 2 WEEKS] 159_Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numberplay

Reaction score
It looks too plain. More than half of the map have absolutely nothing. And it's evident everyone will hide in the apartment. You should consider much more hiding places for such a small map. And seriously, a jump course on the side? And we already have a map full of apartments, and still on rare occasions humans win. What do you think will happen with a map with just 1 apartment?

On the good side, your design is good.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It looks too plain. More than half of the map have absolutely nothing. And it's evident everyone will hide in the apartment. You should consider much more hiding places for such a small map. And seriously, a jump course on the side? And we already have a map full of apartments, and still on rare occasions humans win. What do you think will happen with a map with just 1 apartment?

On the good side, your design is good.
Agreed, the Jump-course may aswell be removed if the map has breakable blocks, as they can just break blocks to get to the roof; There isn't that many places to hide and if so, all the humans would camp the roof with 1 Hunter that has no hope at killing anyone, unless someone accidently falls off; What advantages to Hunters/Survivors get?

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with numberplay. The map is a bit too plain. In the cafeteria, there's two chestfuls of food. I'm not sure if you wanted that there or not. And as number play said, a jump course won't really fit here. Other than that, I would add more buildings instead of having one apartment.

I'm voting 0

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with numberplay. The map is a bit too plain. In the cafeteria, there's two chestfuls of food. I'm not sure if you wanted that there or not. And as number play said, a jump course won't really fit here. Other than that, I would add more buildings instead of having one apartment.

I'm voting 0
What he said...and everyone else.

Try to add some hills, ditches, more buildings and such. Just looks very plain from what I see here.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I see you've added a carpark as a filler, can you atleast do something with it? Or, as an idea you could smash the map up, add craters and a cave that goes deep, make the map look like it has been in an Apocolypse so that it has some originality and doesn't look as plain, perhaps lava pits aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.