[Study] I kept a book ingame and recorded data every round. Here's the results.

crafter

Reaction score
Ingame I recorded 21 rounds before the redditor noob wave of 11-10-13. Unfortunately I am not continuing it after then because I feel like the amount of new players will fudge the results quite a bit. In the book I recorded: Mood of the round, Number of players in my house, Who was in my house (plus rank), and Spawnhouse vs Normal house. Here are the results. (Yes, it's rounded.)

Average number of players in a:
Spawnhouse: 6.5
Regular house: 3.2

Average number of residents by mood:
Calm: 2.73
Annoyed: 2.66
Angry: 4.5

Average amount of rank in house:
Player: .35
Crafter: .29
Apprentice: .24
Journeyman: .53
Expert: .65
Master: .65
Grandmaster: 1

Player most survived with: superhalo6
Draw whatever conclusions you want from this. What I noticed is there will be more players in spawnhouses and when the mood is angry. Also, I seem to hang out more with the higher-ranked players.

DISCLAMER
Please note these results ARE NOT GUARANTEE ACCURATE! The amount of rounds was not as much as I wished and these may be only specific to me. I did not count any staff in any of these as they can TP around as they please to different houses.

If you want a copy of the processed data tell me and if there's enough interest I'll post it. I used an old program for it and it's not formatted too well so I'm a bit reluctant to share. If an OP would be willing to dupe my book ingame I could give them away for data purposes. If you would just like to know how many rounds you've survived with me in this time period PM me.
Thanks for taking the time to read and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
(dirtcake this is what I was talking about with the "Is 20 enough" thing. I agree that I should've done more...)