Stretford01's (Veteran) Operator Application for SMP!

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
In-Game Username: Stretford01
Requested Rank: Operator or Veteran Operator
Current or Past Staff Position: I am currently a Trusted on The TNT Wars Server

My Greatest Strengths: I believe my greatest strengths are:
I am very active and love to play minecraft.
I love to help people lots so they turn out nicely.
I will stop fighting or doing anything to help anyone who asks.
I have past experience in staffing and I love to staff.
I am a friendly person and will always be nice to everyone.
I like to code and I dabble a bit in Java, Python and C++.
I am a quick learner and I adapt to my surroundings very quickly.
I am also dedicated to what I do, be it cleaning up after a mess or staffing joyfully

My Greatest Weaknesses: I believe my greatest weaknesses are:
I can go AFK for a long space of time.
Also I can sometimes get a bit frustrated
Wiki editing. Not very good at it except for minor edits.

Do I go on TeamSpeak? Yes
Do I have a Microphone? Yes
Do I go on the IRC? Yes

Any Previous Offences?: I have never been banned, demoted or got any warnings

What do you think your position entails?: My position entails being helpful active mature and being nice to everyone. I will never abuse any commands that I am given. If anyone was acting up who was a staff member, I would immediately take a screenshot and get some logs and send them to a controller+ as they would know what to do. I will never ever be unfair and unkind in any way and I would never be rude to anyone. I would never use my rank or my powers to gain respect. I would never be selfish of the other staff. I would also never threaten anyone with my banning powers.
I would use the format Warn, Kick, Kick and if serious Ban. I feel that I could easily make friends without using powers. Powers are used normally in serious places when they are needed. I would also help anyone who asks, I will lead people through things where they need help and I will always be there for everyone.

Describing myself in 20 words: Well I'm a hard-working, helpful and active guy that likes to play along with you!

Statement of Good Faith:
I, Stretford01, hereby agree to uphold all server rules and aid the server, staff, and players to the best of my ability in order to ensure that everyone's experience on the server is as fun and enjoyable as possible.

Timezone: UTC/GMT 0 (DST +1)

Last Line: I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the release of this server, and that I hope that this server will prosper, even if I don't become a staff member. I will promise to be an active member and supporter of the server anyway!

Signed: Stretford01

I thank you for reading my application, kind sir!

R

RawrImAcookie1

That's awesome for applying! Even though I don't know you, I hope you get the staff position you want!