Story suggestion!

5genda

Reaction score
So. I just got an idea, about writing stories on AoD.

Every player will get a book, so they can write moments they come across while surviving/hunting. This book will stay with the player every round, a whole week. On every friday, this book will be handed in to an operator, that will read every players stories (we kinda need many operators for this, cause there will be alot of books).

When all the operators have read the books, they will choose 3 winners, that will get a price each (for example, 1st place gets a title and brains, 2nd and 3rd price gets a certain amount of brains).

Please tell me what you guys think of this, and if you have anything to make this better, post it! ^^

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Not really worth the effort reconfiguring the wiping of inventories so that books are kept, in my opinion. Writing a book during a round and submitting before the end of the round is much easier/more realistic.

Discuss.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
The books would be shorter and not as well-written, but it certainly would be less complicated/save poor old Baker and LISTINGS the time :D. I think those writing books will most likely end up camping in the lobby while writing, so maybe if this idea gets put in, they need to type "writing a book" at the beginning of the round, and have a book in hand. Also, that would mean that spawning hunters would need to check if they have a book in hand first before killing, because that could wipe out their story.