Story of the Survivor

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I felt like writing today... :3
This stuff is based on a survival world that I started just today, but I mixed in some stuff that I just made up :D

I woke up in the middle of nowhere. My head felt dizzy, as I stood up and tried to understand what had happened. All I could remember was the plane's pilot saying: "We're experiencing some minor technical difficulties, all should be well in a few minutes."

After that, the lights went out.

In the distance, I saw a dozen, maybe two dozens of pigs eating grass. All was good for them. But nothing was good for me. I tried to remember what my survival instructor told us, the three golden rules of surviving. Get food, get wood, get shelter. As I looked around myself, I realized that there wasn't many trees around me, mostly just cliffs and mountains. Still, I saw a lonely tree on a mountaintop not too far away from me. So I climbed the mountain and took that tree down. All the leaves as well, because I remembered from somewhere that when I destroy the tree's leaves, I could get some saplings. Saplings however, as everybody knew, could be used to to grow new trees. I got one sapling, wishing I had more in my backpack.

Stuff was coming back to me. I remembered I was travelling from The Zone to Spawn City to let the officials know that we had made progress on finding the cure. I remembered a bit of a shake about half an hour after takeoff and after that the pilot said his famous last words... I guess they got on the plane somehow.

The plane. Where the hell was the plane? It should've been somewhere near, but I had woken up at morning and it was noon already and I hadn't seen the plane yet. I looked around, searching for what had been a plane, but I found nothing. I couldn't see even the smallest piece of metal.

"I will have time for that later," I told myself. At that moment, my main goal was to survive. I quickly made some robust wooden tools and whacked a few pigs. It wasn't that difficult for me, as I knew it was the only way. I had noticed some coal when I was climbing the mountain, and I knew I would need it sooner or later, so I ran to get it. Unfortunately it was out of my reach and the only way I could get to the coal was by jumping down to it from the top of the cliff. I did what I had to do. I jumped down, and immedietaly felt immense pain in my leg. "I must've broken something..." I thought. But I still needed the coal, so I took out my wooden pick and swinged it at the black stuff in the rock.

The sun was going down now and I still hadn't found a good place to set up a shelter. I quickly grabbed some bits of rock that I had mined with the coal and then started to look for a nice cave to settle in. Unfortunately, there was no caves nearby. I did see some more coal in a mountainside, however, and decided I would mine myself a cave to spend the night in. There was a few openings in the earth and in any other situation, I would've gone around them. The sun was going down fast though, and I had no time to lose. Bad things come out in the dark.

The jump I made was crazy. I didn't even believe I could jump 4 metres, but I had to try. And I made it. Then I hurried to the coal, and got to it at the last minute, since as I was mining the first bit of it, the last light of the dying sun went out and the darkness grew. When I was finally safe from all the creepy stuff that otherwise would've definetly killed me, I lit up my little cave that I had dug. I lied down on the cold stone and tried to get some sleep.

If you want me to continue it, say so below and I'll see what I can do. Can't guarantee anything though.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Meh. Some days, like the day I wrote that, it's easy to write, most days, however, it is not... I have made some kind of a storyline though, and I'll probably write the second day/part today c:
Thats fine if you don't write it now, it helps to be in the right mood for writing (or so my sister tells me) so don't let us push you into it.