Stieben's Resignation Thread / Player Application

Stieben

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Stieben.

Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia TNT Wars.

The Timezone you are in: GMT +1 Amsterdam.

Your age: 18 years old.

How long have you been playing on the server? About 35 hours.

Have you been a Player on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I'm currently a Player on every other Blocktopia server.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? As a Player my task would be to have fun and to follow the rules. I know from my past experience and current experience from other servers that I'm capable of handling these tasks.

Why do you deserve the position of Player? As you know, everything has to come to an end someday. I have been an Operator for well over a year now and I felt it was about time that I applied for Player. I think I deserve the rank, because I have lost most of my interest in staffing. I absolutely loved all the moments that I staffed, but now it’s time for me to say goodbye to the fantastic staff team. Please keep in mind that I’m not leaving yet, I’m just resigning from my Operator position on TNT Wars.

Which members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Player? Marnixxie and Super_Goku (Thanks!).

Signed: Stieben.

So, the ‘application’ pretty much sums it all up. I’m hereby resigning from my Operator position on TNT Wars. And, please, don’t be too dramatic about it :p. I am not leaving the community yet, I’m just resigning. I haven’t really been all that active on TNT Wars lately (for a staff member at least) and my interest in staffing has kind of been lost. So I think that now (after about 1.5 years of staffing TNT Wars) it is a good time to say goodbye to the lovely TNT staff team and continue as a ‘normal’ player.

When Classic TNT Wars was low on players, I wasn’t really active on that server. And with that my interest in staffing has also started to fade away. When Premium TNT Wars was announced to the staff, I felt like giving it all another try. Now that the new TNT Wars has been released I have to say that I really like it! So much actually that I find myself playing the game a lot more than staffing. It seems I don’t like staffing anymore, so I’d rather just continue playing on the servers without an actual rank.

For my wonderful time on TNT Wars I’d like to thank all of the staff members that I’ve got to know and talked to (this includes ex-staff members) and of course all of the players that made the server so incredibly fun to play and staff on! I’m not going to make an endless list with names of people that I would like to thank. I’m sure the people that I’d like to thank right now know for themselves that I mean them! Really, they do ;)

I’m sure it’ll be a weird feeling for me to be ‘rank-less’, as the only times that I didn’t have a rank were in the beginning of 2011 and mid-2011. Thinking back to those days reminds me of how crazy long I’ve actually held a staff rank. I hope that I can continue to enjoy all of the great servers without being staff on any of them! And with that I’d like to end this resignation thread and leave you all with one last lol from me as a staff member. Thanks for everything!

LOL!

Stieben

For this ‘application’ I have used the classic Zombie Survival Trusted application format and tweaked it a bit to make it a Player application format. In other resignation threads people often say things like 'Resignation denied!', so I figured it would be sort of funny to actually make an application. The format itself is not to be taken seriously by any means, but the whole content and story is.

Terre936

Reaction score
You were a great guy to talk with Stieben. You were an amazing staff member on both CTNT, and PTNT. I'm glad you aren't leaving though, just that it'll be weird seeing you as a rankless player on PTNT. D:

Reactions: Stieben

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
I have seen you a lot and I think you deserve the player rank the maturity and helpfullness that you gained during your time as Op will help you a lot. The reason why I reffed you is because you've done an amazing job as Op and you deserve to have a break. +1 for awesomeness and +7552 for all the times you have said LOL during my time as CTNT Trusted.

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign. Glad to see that you're staying. I hope you consider ever applying again. I'll be ready to give you a reference! ;)

Also, application denied.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Permanently Banned

Player is no joke, it takes a lot more stuff then you got. And this is said to be a joke? How can the staff trust you if you make jokes about this rank. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN

Sad to see you go from staff, see ya around PTNT though! :D

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
Come back here you Dutchie!!
Or I will fry you alive with TNT :D
Anyways, it's been amazing to have you staff on CTNT and PTNT, and be such a good role model to ALL the players.
+1 on your application. Have a nice day as a player!

Txboy1234

Reaction score
For this ‘application’ I have used the classic Zombie Survival Trusted application format and tweaked it a bit to make it a Player application format. In other resignation threads people often say things like 'Resignation denied!', so I figured it would be sort of funny to actually make an application. The format itself is not to be taken seriously by any means, but the whole content and story is.
Well of course, it's the best server of ALL TIME.

We need "noob" rating for Marn's LOL comment. :)

Good luck Stieben