Steves Adventures!

Dio4344

Reaction score
Hi guys I made my own survival world and I want to share with you guys my story just like endersteve5 Story of the Survivor, and yes there will be more to come.

I wake up as the sun rised, wondering where I am. Its weird because I saw a desert on one side a forest and some plains on the other side. I looked around to see if I was alone and all I saw was about twenty chickens. I went to the forest punching trees, It hurt my hand so bad, got 9 oak wood and make a crafting table some sticks and a sword and a pic axe. So far it looked like I was doing it right trying to survive, I killed some chickens. Did not eat yet because I did not want to eat raw chicken, I wanted to cook it. So I went exploring looking for coal and I found so much near a cave, Made some torches and cooked the chicken, I also got some cobblestone tools. As I turned around I spotted a green and black looking creature, CREEPER!!! I back away a bit right as it explodes, With no armor, I knew I was a dead man. Luckily it only took 1 and a half hearts on my health bar, So I went to go look for a cave and I found to one near the creeper explosion and already I found some IRON! I made a sword and a pic and as I went deeper I ran into two more creepers, Luckily the water made them stay back as I hit them, They both exploded and did more damage, As I found more Iron I made a helmet just to protect me from creeper explosions cause I knew that if you have no armor on there is a high chance that a creeper will kill you. As I put on my Iron HelmetI saw some glowing, It was a lava fall and a revine, I looked closly as I saw DIAMONDS!!!!, I digged around them to see how many and there were four and two below. I made a diamond sword and a pic. As I went the other way I found a mineshaft. I left the mineshaft due to cavespiders and there poison. I was going to explore it later. As I went the other way something shot me. As I got closer to see what it was I heard moaning. Two zombies and a skeleton, Killed them both As i was going hungry, only 1 cooked chicken left and 1 raw, As I tried to find a way out I knew digging straight up was not a good idea. As I was climbing up the steep blocks I saw an enderman, I knew not to look at it and there was a creeper, The creeper exploded and made the enderman angry but it wasent angry at me. As I finished my last cooked chicken I cooked the last one. Making sure the area was safe and lit up. A skeleton appeared out of no where. I knew how fast they shot and I had about 4 hearts left I decided to run as I ran I fell and forgot about a lava fall that was nearby! I fell into the lava, Burned to death. And so did my diamond tools.

The End

• Dislike
Reactions: Benrune