Stay /aka

tommy

Reaction score
Hey there, I was playing on the server recently and noticed that when I turn on /aka it only stays on for that round. It would be great if it would stay until the player would turn the command off.

This is beneficial because there are more people using /aka because the skins are broken so it would be less of a pain to only type it once then ever single round.

Also /aka is deactivated if someone uses the /fixplayers command. So the same should apply for that where even if you use /fixplayers /aka is still active.

Thanks

-Tommy

tommy

Reaction score
It wouldn't definitely hurt anything, but you should just use a client (xWoM) so you have skins. It's a pain the ass playing with no skins.
The only problem with the XWoM client is that it tends to be quite buggy and not everyone can download it properly.

• Agree
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

tommy

Reaction score
I am just throwing an idea out there where there can be two different commands /aka which will stay the same and a different one that is on until the player turns it off.

Not sure if this will be to confusing.

Thoughts?

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
I am just throwing an idea out there where there can be two different commands /aka which will stay the same and a different one that is on until the player turns it off.

Not sure if this will be to confusing.

Thoughts?
I love it personally as I said
I love this idea, anytime I am on the server I always do /aka is there a way we can code this to work like example /wom or am I thinking differently?

Reactions: Pikmon2