Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2

super-spark

Reaction score
So many good times on this game! I sincerely hope they make a third, imagine it on a bigger scale, better graphics on a new engine. It'd be even more epic.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
But then a Bothan waddles in and gets creamed because the AI is kind of pathetic even on hard
Fixed it for you. ;p
Now, against another person I like soldiers rather than heroes. On Endor I took my Bothan to cap the final two points. I got almost there, hit the invisibility, and got behind and demolished the stormtroopers guarding it.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
No need to false-ify my statement sir. Bothans are cheap. Your AI teammates can see them, but you can't.
The AI is terrible. It's like I have to do everything myself. :/ My Bothans won't even hide themselves, they just run right towards the AT-AT and die. :c
Now, playing against other people, they are one of the worst classes to have to fight. People can actually think to switch tactics.
Oh, and their plan for the transport in space battles seems to be fly out with a full load, and circle around underneath our ship until blown up.