Staff applications ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtl502

Reaction score
Ok so this is probbaly not the place to post this thread but ... I had resently posted on a staff application form and apperently Our members opinion doesent really matter... so im just saying not to piss anyone off but i should be able to provide my Point Of View on a player at anytime presentable and if a player knows that the applicant is not ready and or corrupt We should be able to say that in the applicant's Thread ....
Thanks Rtl502 :D

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
You are allowed to state if somone is corrupt or not ready, in a PM to the staff.

Threads are public and we'd like to bend the playerbase in the direction we want to go with it.
If we let everyone post there, Nobility would be the next /help apply rank and it wouldn't make sense.
After all there's more players than there is staff, Posting isn't allowed for that reason.

Also as long as you're not staff you don't know half what is going on.
If you take for example... Killerous my nephew and play in-game with him(He is banned so impossible) you'd see he's a cool guy but you wouldn't know about him griefing trough a pyramid or that he stole diamonds from a chest and duplicated them.

That's why we don't allow you, Because you don't know everything and because we want to form the playerbase ourselfs if it's going to go more 'advanced'

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
What Shiny said. If we allowed all players to post, threads would become full of arguing, mislead opinions, and "Good lucks!" If you want to point something out, PM staff and they can do it for you. Also, now that applications in SMP are no longer number baed but upon what was said, several players, who may not be active or even know the applicant well, may have the application wrongly approved or disapproved.

rtl502

Reaction score
Rightyo thanks for the info... ill pm a staff if there is a problem a foot... sorry for the rage mates not the Greatest of my day ....
Thanks Rtl502

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
There's evidence to both points, but in the long run, it's better to leave it how it is for now.
Basically, Staff just have more general knowledge, and have more experience making clear, concise points + they have the ability to get even further information through tools such as BB LOGS.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
There's evidence to both points, but in the long run, it's better to leave it how it is for now.
Basically, Staff just have more general knowledge, and have more experience making clear, concise points + they have the ability to get even further information through tools such as BB LOGS.
Ah eh, everything was said already.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.