Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
IGN: Omar_Sales

Time-zone: GMT/UTC -4:00

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?:
With school, I can staff around 3 hours a day, (Except wednesdays when I can't staff at all). And in weekends you can find me on around 6 hours a day (even more sometimes)
Note: My school ends in November the 1st, so my activity will greatly rise after that date.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?:
As an Operator it's my responsibility to enforce the rules. Being a friendly staff member, but strict when the situation calls for it. I'll also try my best for the players to have a good time, and to keep things safe for work.

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I believe I have a greater deal of experience having been an OP for more than a year in the classic version of lava survival, and also that I'm already familiar with the gameplay, system and playerbase.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?:
I tend to get short tempered for a minute or two when I die with good stuff. 8)

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I would certainly ask for the aid of another OP or higher staff member. In the case I can't, I'd rely on my previous knowledge and do what I think is correct.

Signed: Your friendly squid.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I was waiting for this move. Even though your app is quite short, I'm not doing to neglect the fact of how awesome of a helper that you are as a player. Active, verbally and socially helpful, mature, signs of professionalism, and the list of characteristics just goes on. Plus, your past staffing experience in classic lava was part of my inspiration to be motivated to interpret the responsibilities on lava. You're getting a big +1 from me. Keep up the good work, man.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
I was waiting for this move. Even though your app is quite short, I'm not doing to neglect the fact of how awesome of a helper that you are as a player. Active, verbally and socially helpful, mature, signs of professionalism, and the list of characteristics just goes on. Plus, your past staffing experience in classic lava was part of my inspiration to be motivated to interpret the responsibilities on lava. You're getting a big +1 from me. Keep up the good work, man.
The shortness was intentional. (Not that I didn't put any effort in this app), I could write you a big chunk of text detailling everything about being an OP, though for any reader's sake, I didn't. I think that being a staff comes down to those principles.

Reactions: hihihilolHI

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
As for classic lava, I resigned (I think) before ever seeing you as an operator, and right now, I'm not sure. I think you have a fun personality, and you're definitely an active, great player. Although, I haven't taken the time to question myself: should you just stay as one of our many kind players, or would I like you to come aboard the staffing team? To me, there's a somewhat fine line between those two things. After some pondering, I'll have an actual vote, but for now it's a 0.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, sure, whatever. +1

Known you for a long time (ever since I joined this community, you were the first person I befriended I believe) and I have seen how you have handled things and I am very impressed what you have done with your entire time here. I am sure you can handle this.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Hmm, the two times I have seen you online you have been very friendly, but I haven't actually noticed you helping out much.
For now a 0, but if I see you online in the next day or two, this could change.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
My vote remains at a 0.
I did see you once but you weren't helping out that much.
However I do see potential, I just don't think your ready yet.
Keep working and improving though!

Status
Not open for further replies.