[Sponges are now saved in your /inv] Sponge "Glitch".

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Sponge Count "Glitch"

Well yesterday I was on lava staffing by myself where I had to un-flood a house because it had just been griefed. So I went and bought myself 5 sponge packs which gave me 36 sponges. Then my wom crashed and I re-logged and they were gone. Then later on that day I bought some more just so I wouldn't have to buy them during a flood. Then today I come on and my sponges are gone, I hadn't used any they just disappeared. If this is a glitch could it be fixed? If it is meant to be there could it be considered to be changed? It would help for people like me who want their cookies for themselves instead of continuously using them on sponges. If it is going to be kept as it is then that is alright it's just it is annoying using 300 cookies then the next day finding out they went to waste. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Also is there a posibility it's just me?

-CaramelCow

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Caramel that is the point of being trusted, you gotta have alot of money for sponges it took me a while to learn that lesson xD but i think it just resets everytime you leave so there is probably nothing you can do except stay on for hours and not log off but i wouldnt do that

fenna

Reaction score
Considering what zombie said
Caramel everytime you leave it just resets everytime you leave
I think you should just buy maybe like 1 sponge pack thing or if you know you wont be on long just dont buy as many sponges, but dont buy 3 if the case is that it resets everytime you leave

Nato-Potato

The man in green
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
if youre desperate i think you can use /place sponge, though im not sure if the permissions for that have changed (last time i checked it was trusted) or whether it shouldnt be used.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
As trusted, you dont really have a point for cookies other than buying lives and cookies. Its not like youre saving to rank up or anything. And if you get op, theyre even more pointless.
Increase in rank = less need for cookies. Believe me, at controller, I just see how many lives and sponges I can waste :p

Status
Not open for further replies.