Some thing New!

Reaction score
I know this is kinda soon after my last thread, but here goes anyways:

Its simple. Why dont we make a youtube channel for tnt wars?
Ive thought it out long and hard, and this is what I have

Pros:
Help Connect within the community
Draw attention to tnt wars from outside the community (Free Advertising)
Keeps people interested

Cons:
?

Uses:
Gameplay
Showcases
Advertises TNT wars
LiveStreams
Other events
Etc

How will it work? It's simple. Someone creates the account, and give the password to a select group of people (Youtube Admins) Anyone can then submit videos to these admins who judge whther or not to, and then post it on the channel.

To summarize, I think that this is an idea that could raise awareness of the server, and benefit the whole community. If theres any pros/cons/uses you think I missed, please let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading,

Ginger

Reactions: OldReliable

OldReliable

Reaction score
Pros: Cool videos

Cons: a million people see it and want to join the server when there are only 30 spots

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Zombies and Lava are often full. TNT never is.
Well that's just downright incorrect. Yes there are times of day that are less active, mainly due to it being times where the majority of Europe and America are either asleep or not playing video games. To say we're never full is just wrong. I'm personally not at all concerned about the level of recurring as well as new players we're getting on TNT.

So here's logs of 3 different days, yesterday and the two days before that.
2012-07-29 04:22:01 - INFO - (*IP REMOVED*) Sending error: Server is full, please try again later.
2012-07-28 23:07:20 - INFO - (*IP REMOVED*) Sending error: Server is full, please try again later.
2012-07-27 19:53:43 - INFO - (*IP REMOVED*) Sending error: Server is full, please try again later.
These logs are taken from ~GMT +2, so evening for Europe and mid-afternoon for America for the bottom two, and late evening for America in the top one. I don't know what timezone you're playing from, but I can assure you that we're often full.

As for needing more people, would you like me to PM you the over 120,000 strong list of players we've had on TNT? Keeping people interested? We have a big pool of dedicated players and staff who don't need to be watching a video about TNT when they can actually be on the server themselves playing it.

In video making terms, I'd only want to put something out there about us if it was done to a professional standard, and not some crappy looking job.

Reactions: DarthLego5679