Some random suggestions

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
So I got 3 things I would like to have have changed.

1. Hunters can destroy cobwebs on Infection maps. This means that the cobwebs arent unbreakable for hunters, after a survivor have placed it. Currently you can destroy all blocks but when that is fixed you can only destroy cobwebs. The hunters would have to use theire fists, which might take a while, but it makes the cobweb be worth to place there. This will fix the problem with survivors blocking all the routes without 1.

2. No double gamemode when you vote. This means that you cant get 2 [Zombie] maps at the same time. This will make it easier to variate the gamemode after how many that is on and what they like. Like 2 big Zombie maps might make the 3 people online leave, because they want smaller maps like Infection or FFA.

3. Make fishing rods and snowballs hitable. This means that you can use snowballs or a fishing rod to knock the opposite teams. This will give more opportunities to the mapmakers and the players playing.

4. Keep your shopitems the entire round on ctf. This let you actully use your items. I hate when you buy something and 15 seconds after you lose your shopitem, without even get a chance to use it. People will with this change more likely buy and use more ctf items, and makes the game more variated and give more opportunities.

Last edited:

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
All ideas sound good! I am not sure if point 3 is possible though. Humans being able to break cobwebs will help a lot but it still takes quite some time and humans can replace them so the rule that not everthing can be blocked off by them has to stay. Maybe it could be changed if there was a cap to the amount of webs you can place per round.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
2. No double gamemode when you vote. This means that you cant get 2 [Zombie] maps at the same time. This will make it easier to variate the gamemode after how many that is on and what they like. Like 2 big Zombie maps might make the 3 people online leave, because they want smaller maps like Infection or FFA.
that moment when:
"ffs AoD, we just did double infection the last 5 rounds, can we please do something else?!"

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
4. Keep your shopitems the entire round on ctf. This let you actully use your items. I hate when you buy something and 15 seconds after you lose your shopitem, without even get a chance to use it. People will with this change more likely buy and use more ctf items, and makes the game more variated and give more opportunities.
Well, then everyone would buy a diamond sword and use it every round to strafe kills

Then it would almost be better to add it standard in.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Maybe having the price higher would help?
Still, it will deliver more kills then the value of the item. It will be more rendable to buy strong swords and strafe kills with it.

I rather see tactical use of it, like ai only use my diamond sword when there are more then 10 players on and of course depending on the map.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Still, it will deliver more kills then the value of the item. It will be more rendable to buy strong swords and strafe kills with it.

I rather see tactical use of it, like ai only use my diamond sword when there are more then 10 players on and of course depending on the map.
I would say the sword is an exception that maybe you only can have for a limited time or something that limits it, if its possible.