[Solved] I can't join a team.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Once I get into the TNT server lobby, I initially had a problem where I couldn't talk but using a command helped rectify that issue--I believe that another player had the same problem as well.

Also, when I'm in the TNT lobby, I'm not even able to join a team. And one thing that I noticed was that my name was white when I pressed the tab button. I also noticed this on two other players--Lord_Dust_Bunny and someone else. What I noticed was that our names were long, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the server not recognizing us or something.
Can this be fixed?

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
So, yes, when I first logged in also I couldn't speak; /ch m fixes that.
As for teams, are you sure you entered a correct portal? The portals lead to different teams.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I'm certain that I entered the correct portal. It was the random team portal that I mostly tried it on. I also tried it in the Tutorial portal and it didn't work. Plus, I saw other players jumping in random portal and it said that they joined a team.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
This is a login error. When destro gets back I can talk to him about clearing your player info and allowing you to start again, since it may or may not be corrupted.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
destroyerx1 was able to pinpoint the issue here.
It was being caused to people who's usernames reached over 16 characters (and each name already includes 2 characters for the colours). So he changed it to just cut off the extra letters on the tab list.

Should work now, sorry for the trouble!

EDIT: AAAAND I was ninja'd many times. Thank you. lol.