Solitude Testing & Teaser Server

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I feel like th' map is too small. Even though it's a teaser, it doesn't give much room t' do anything other than kill or get killed. Plus, you run into people too often t' really call it "Solitude".

But I'm really just complainin'. Other than that, since th' place will be much more spread out in th' actual server, these problems won't really be problems in th' long run. But they're enough t' keep me away for now. And other than th' constant run-in with others, it definitely feels like th' Solitude I remember, so it's definitely well done.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I feel like th' map is too small. Even though it's a teaser, it doesn't give much room t' do anything other than kill or get killed. Plus, you run into people too often t' really call it "Solitude".

But I'm really just complainin'. Other than that, since th' place will be much more spread out in th' actual server, these problems won't really be problems in th' long run. But they're enough t' keep me away for now. And other than th' constant run-in with others, it definitely feels like th' Solitude I remember, so it's definitely well done.
I' 'gree wit' wha' yo' sa'

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
So we get in large groups, and the large group goes on a move and splits up and forgets about people. And then leaving those people wandering alone, to be murdered by Zippywins..... lovely. hahaha

and again, its a teaser map guys, its suppose to be small. Im perfectly fine with the map size right now.

Reactions: Collosal
F

Fjm12

I love you blue team, but I'm kind of annoyed with how you kill random people on sight. Including new players. I've decided to join Rooftop, oh, and also, that attack that destroyed the bridge (Blue's base)? I helped with that earlier. Just call me a spy ;)

Reaction score
As fun as the server seems, being killed within 10 seconds of entering isn't that fun. Shouldn't Solitude focus on having, you know, some actual solitude? Spawning and instantly being killed by someone is hardly a fun or interesting experience.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score

why '

Pafrick

Reaction score
First things first. When Solitude is fully opened what version of the game will it run in? How long will the death ban be? And will there be a way to know if someone was to "hack". by "hack" i mean be at least 7 blocks away from a player and kill them without even hitting or aiming at them? because i witnessed this yesterday. just cant remember the names (was very early in the morning).

EDIT. If you can reveal this to the community

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
First things first. When Solitude is fully opened what version of the game will it run in? How long will the death ban be? And will there be a way to know if someone was to "hack". by "hack" i mean be at least 7 blocks away from a player and kill them without even hitting or aiming at them? because i witnessed this yesterday. just cant remember the names (was very early in the morning).

I think we'll try for a post revealing more information about how we have it planned sometime this friday

Reactions: zezmi and Pafrick

Chips

Reaction score
Can we get rid of the teleport to void when you click the button to skip the tutorial, since there are people who were on before and relogged, then clicked skip tutorial because they already know everything. Tad annoying. But that's just my opinion.

Truscott_64

Reaction score
If you guys want to beat the blue team you should split into groups, or even just one large group and turtle until you find enough supplies to take the fight to them. Do what the purple team failed to do.
We did that we made a rooftop base with all other survivors it was awesome then it was destroyed then we regrouped and got iron and attacked and won

Pafrick

Reaction score

I think we'll try for a post revealing more information about how we have it planned sometime this friday
Oh ok. thanks for the info :D

Pafrick

Reaction score
could there be any plugins to detect what mods people are using? its come under suspicion that quite a few people are hacking. this could make the game play allot fairer.