Solitude (s)Hit List

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
torture and pain
Punts into the crater.
who ever put that sick idea in your head
me.

Also, I know this is sorta stupid, but just be a little careful around 8bitchap if he's not on here yet. This is only from what I gathered from the teaser server, and NOT the actual server, but I do believe from when I met him he strives to be the solitude trapper and places holes in some of the buildings for you to fall and die. It might've changed, again, but just be a little careful c:

D

DarkHender

Punts into the crater.
me.

Also, I know this is sorta stupid, but just be a little careful around 8bitchap if he's not on here yet. This is only from what I gathered from the teaser server, and NOT the actual server, but I do believe from when I met him he strives to be the solitude trapper and places holes in some of the buildings for you to fall and die. It might've changed, again, but just be a little careful c:
Mhm I know this.
8Bit kills people usually on-sight. And he is apart of the forums.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
me.

Mhm I know this.
8Bit kills people usually on-sight. And he is apart of the forums.
Ah, in the teaser server, he helped me (in what I guess in an attempt to gain my trust) and then told me to tell my friends that he was friendly (which I didn't tell anyone, thankfully). Later he raided and killed me in a carrot farm :3, but that was in the teaser server.

MintyRogi

Reaction score
Only people that ever pissed me off in teaser was really Jolas' gang ;P They killed me on sight. I haven't seen any of them on the actual Solitude, however.